Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

I think we all know that i belong on said wall, whether i say that or not. :)

(P.S. Put me on the list)

i have install that open beta patch 1 but it gives the error that patch doesnot compatible with your version plz can any one give its answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have OG CD of Ashes cricket..I installed Ashes cricket and now i am trying to install thus patch and it says "Patch not compatible with this version."

Please help me

Is it possible by any means to use the online mode with the patch? I am unable to play online for days now. :(

its says patch not compatible with current version. Plz Help!!

I Have problem installing beta one :noway, when ever i try to install and give the destination it says there is no game files in the directory, please help

why does it say patch not compatible??? please need someone's help.

why does it say patch not compatible??? please need someone's help.

This happens if you have either

a) pirated copy

b) legally downloaded copy from Steam or another authorized online retailer.

Only the CD version allows the patches to be installed.

Third option is that you've installed downloads on the game. If you've used the big editor you need to copy the w32.big file back off the disc to install the beta.

I have the CD version, I have sucessfully installed beta 1 patch 1.1 and Beta 2 patch 1.1 but when I try and play online it says not compatible with online play.
I thought the Beta 2 was playable online.

----------

My bad, the patch is no longer playable online. Need to change the information on the downloads screen to indicate this.

I have ashes cricket 2009 on pc, i tried downloading the both the patches ( Beta 1 & 2 ) , but somehow when i run the application it says not compatible with my version. could you let me know the reason for this , thanks.

Guys this is one of the bizzare patches i've seen....
I do not see any changes in the single player updates which are mentioned. All that crap about batting becomes difficult is absolutely crap!
I do not play online so havent evaluated.
On top of that just after 4 overs in a T20I the striker suddenly keeps walking towards the bowling end till he dissapears out of frame and the game hangs! Everyone else in the frame remains still.
Hangon...the game doesn't exactly hang! Tony grieg keeps giving his bullshit about how difficult it was to face lillee and thompson which means the gave is active but not operational.

Guys I've had enough of this beta2 mumbo jumbo...please suggest how do i roll back to beta1

Any help will be appreciated!
Cheers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread