Ashes Cricket delayed officially

im gonna go to my local GAME store and ask them if they got it in stock, because on their website it seems as everything is releasing on the 21st. UK stores usually get there stock delivered on a tuesday, if they dont have it then most likely it will be released on the 28th.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but ShopTo pushed their release date back a week.

Yes mate I use shopto and seen the new date. Wouldn't be surprised if it the dates keep on slipping. Going to cancel my days leave on Friday now until its out!

im gonna go to my local GAME store and ask them if they got it in stock, because on their website it seems as everything is releasing on the 21st. UK stores usually get there stock delivered on a tuesday, if they dont have it then most likely it will be released on the 28th.

Do keep us in the loop.

----------

I noticed something odd about shopto. It's the only retailer to say the game's delayed for PC as well, whereas other like Zavvi, Hut etc. have delayed the console versions but have the PC version on track for release on 21st.

Yep, Ashes 2013 is out on the 21st of June. Trailers and other marketing materials have been delayed until the sales figures come back :D Living on the edge, buying blind :yes

I hear they included an exclusive gameplay trailer in the game dvd/bluray....

i call my ebay games local store and they said for pc version it is not on coming soon list it is in stock at there eb games head office and will shipped tomorrow to local store and be out on the 21st.

Just got this response from EB Games Australia about the release date for Ashes Cricket 2013:

Untitled-13_zps07bd78c1.png

They making a damn game and cant even notify the customers at least a freaking release date !!! in that forum we just talk t each others and just make our self happy by making some BS up !! No body is 100% sure about that. Chief was the only one with us now,he is not even here for being disrespected badly! He makes games but he dont decides or knows the other stuffs!

505 games should get into trouble for this, I have tried to be nice to chief and the rest of 505 games/trickstar but this is unacceptable. Where on earth is chief, if you are reading this have some guts and expect the backlash you will receive.:mad

Users who are viewing this thread