Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Kurt didn't get the memo...

Kurt didn't get the memo...

Haha I spoke to him yesterday and he said he'd talk to those "higher up" and get back to me. I think I'll have to head to amazon warehouses and see for myself...

Maybe they think no-one will notice...

Hah.

Yeah, Calenders... so overrated. Who looks at them in todays modern world? Mayans, right? Nobody used em since then...

...oh and Glass-Half-Full here, but it's another exclusive by PlanetCricket dot net...

I just got this email...

Hello,

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on April 03 2013.

"Ashes Cricket 2013 (PC DVD)"

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Was excited to finally play a new cricket game. What a major disappointment. :facepalm

Interestingly 21 June 2013 in the Julian calendar will fall on the 5th of July...

I think Nostradamus predicted the delay 100 years ago, didn't he? Said something about a ginormous bloodied rent ant ruling the globe for eons or something... I'll need to google it.

Oh well, back to Cricket 07, I guess.

...Haha, the poison chalice of that alternative?

In my opinion I think that the 5th of July should have been the release date to start off with. Makes sense seeing that it's the last Friday before the ashes start on the 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread