Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Wouldn't be surprised if don't get a game at all, I can 100% guarantee this is just going to be a re-has or no game at all. I mean even Colin had nothing to say about the game and he's not that much of a caveman that he can't tell the difference between the old games and this one from the Lords's event.

Wouldn't be surprised if don't get a game at all, I can 100% guarantee this is just going to be a re-has or no game at all. I mean even Colin had nothing to say about the game and he's not that much of a caveman that he can't tell the difference between the old games and this one from the Lords's event.

If we get a game it is different mate, well apparantly its built from scratch.

But to be honest can we even believe that now?!

The marketing , the screenshot, the lies, the 4 monthly podcasts, the disappearing acts!

All a bit if a shambles!

And company who release first screenshots of a new game riddled with bugs cant be taken seriously!!

Is the game has delayed only on Aus or UK TOO ?

God I miss codemasters at the moment, they were crap after release but before they were great with previews and even let some members of pc see the game. p.s Can anyone knock on trickstar door, as chief has done a bigfoot and will not be seen till after the game is out. I feel that's why chief left because he new we would ask him a million questions and he can not answer them. It's a new low for cricket games here guys, only ross and bigant can save us now.:facepalm:facepalm

----------

Is the game has delayed only on Aus or UK TOO ?

Ask if god is real, the answer can not be answered.:(

Has anyone tried contacting 505games? I was tempted to give them a ring but I don't fancy being charged at a premium rate per minute just to be told ''we'll let you know closer to release''.

attachment.php

Boom.​

Attachments

• ReleaseDate.png
    ReleaseDate.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 151
  • ReleaseDate-Avatar.png
    ReleaseDate-Avatar.png
    4 KB · Views: 19
only ross and bigant can save us now.:facepalm:facepalm

Well, don't be a BA fanboy before they give us the whole playable game. Remember BLC 07 implementing control over the wicket keeper and it was so badly implemented that it killed some fun and the fluency was gone.

I hope this game doesn't become unplayable due to too much features (just expressed my worry on this, will be happy like anyone if it's a nice game as apromised by Ross;))

Well, don't be a BA fanboy before they give us the whole playable game. Remember BLC 07 implementing control over the wicket keeper and it was so badly implemented that it killed some fun and the fluency was gone.

I hope this game doesn't become unplayable due to too much features (just expressed my worry on this, will be happy like anyone if it's a nice game as apromised by Ross;))

I am not talking about which game is better now, 505 games have hit a new low and I must agree with everyone else that I don't see this game coming out on the 21st of june. All ross and bigant need to do is release there game and take the ashes crowd.:thumbs

i just rang my local Game store, and they said its out on 21st and the game will be in stock on the 20th and its for console versions?

I'm sorry, but I feel it necessary to question Biggs sanity at this time. :p

The sad reality for Cricket gaming fans is that we're into dilemma whether to support this game just because we're getting a cricket game after 4 years or we should boycott it because of all the lies, dishonesty, sudden dissapearence of chief, pre-ordering bogus when nothing has been shown and maybe taking money for a fake release date without any announcement. If this was the attitude shown by any other developers, there would have been complaints with a criminal case set up against them because it's against law for taking money for fake info in any country. The question now is, are they really taking cricket fans for granted?

Which one would you choose?

United Kingdom

0203 0272093

Here is 505 games uk office number if a fellow uk pc member wants to call and ask them a simple question.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread