Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be fair on Colin, he wouldn't exactly be LOOKING for replays to be included, it's simply a part of the game you would assume would be in any sports title released after the 1980s.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think there were replays. Not fancy ones but I've got a vague memory of a replay after a wicket. I'll go through the audio properly tomorrow.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
They definitely had player stat HUD stuff, because we saw images of that, which looked much closer to the Sky Sports UK presentation stuff...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would so love replays (yes, for all the wrong reasons)

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
I remember seeing a press conference where they were showcasing a Formula 1 game, supposedly played on pretty low-tech hardware or something. What was plainly obvious was the over-the-shoulder cameraman who's shots were shown on the big screen catching the dev hitting the 'play' button on windows media player of the scene he was uh.. 'playing'.

Also, there was a game play video on one of the PC game review website which actually showed the cleanest gameplay of Ashes 13. Only minor bugs were eveident. I think that certain bugs become more evident, not if you engineer them, but avoid playing a certain way (like throwing the ball for the stumps rather than to the bowler/wicket keeper, pushing for runs, playing certain shots). Certainly they could have played the game a certain way to reduce the chance of certain obvious bugs showing themselves to a bunch of PC press.

Users who are viewing this thread