Ashes Cricket Gameplay Sneakpeek

Ross please save the game of cricket from humiliation. Its very disappointing to say the least.

cricket deserves much better than this cr@p! i am sorry admin for the language here.

EA ditched C09 presumably based on sales projections costed against the amount to print and distribute. I don't think 505 have that luxury...

What if big ant do the same to us? I hope not.

I'd like to look at it in another way (just being optimistic)-

Great expectations means chances of the product failing is more. (Just visualize a scenario in which people want more and more from BAC 14, and some people can never be satisfied... So the game might be underrated. And AC13 comes out with zero expectations - can well end up being succesful, which even though is quite unlikely, I fear is just the case...)

So it's always safe with a product coming out with low expectations - so buy it with rock bottom expectation, and I hope there's a twist in the tail of the AC13 story...

I think Some people getting it wrong, (I just think) It seems it is because of the spin it pitches Around Middle-Leg and go far across the Off-Stump

Attachments

• New Microsoft PowerPoint asdwqPresentation (3).png
    New Microsoft PowerPoint asdwqPresentation (3).png
    112.4 KB · Views: 78
And another worry I want to add to that. The bounce looks pretty low reight?
The previous AC 09 title had the bounce issue , ie full length balls going well over the stumps - I think they wanted to show us that this's not gonna happen this time. But it looks pretty low bounce to me...

And another worry I want to add to that. The bounce looks pretty low reight?
The previous AC 09 title had the bounce issue , ie full length balls going well over the stumps - I think they wanted to show us that this's not gonna happen this time. But it looks pretty low bounce to me...

The AC13 Developer will suicide, by reading this forum! Someone! Someone, bring out some positives out of this 6 second video

6 seconds, just 6 seconds, they could've shown us a nice straight drive with a proper bat lift and follow through. Now that'd have got everyone drooling. This amateurish move by 505 to let this vid get out is doing no good, rather its garnering more negative comments. How could one be so 'blunder'ful? Makes no sense whatsoever. Sigh.

The bowling animation is a beauty. Loved the follow through. But that is the only humane thing on screen. Batsman has such a jerky and funny action. And everything else just there for the sake of being there. Not much of a function as much of a fashion I guess.

6 seconds, just 6 seconds, they could've shown us a nice straight drive with a proper bat lift and follow through. Now that'd have got everyone drooling. This amateurish move by 505 to let this vid get out is doing no good, rather its garnering more negative comments. How could one be so 'blunder'ful? Makes no sense whatsoever. Sigh.

Probably the developers are minors :)

So we can see what they could find of shots that look okay? I suppose that's why it took two weeks for them to get 6 seconds of footage out of what Trickstar sent them.

They are the ones who posted it, just like they had the floating head screenshots in a paid magazine feature. If they thought that it wasn't near representative of their work then they wouldn't be trying to use it as a teaser.

If the graphics were better they'd be showing them off, if the gameplay was great, then they'd be handing copies out to reviewers.

Every single thing I hear or see about the game is sucking every little bit of hope I have for it away, talk about managing expectations.
Agreed,maybe that's what keep them away to post the actual gameplay footage.They won't be having anything to show-off?
The question is why the hell they aren't confident about their own damn game?
One day or the other,the game will be out and we'll have alot of gameplay videos all over by the buyers.I guess the only reason they aren't really posting the actual footage and other ingame stuffs is they just want to make it look good and get as much as pre-orders.
Dirty marketing strategy, I'd say.

Last edited:
The big question is what actually went wrong with the game. Chief had promised us so much about the game. What benifit would he have got by lying to us all throughout the development stage. If Chief was an Indian , we would have been burning posters of his all around the country for mis leading so many people on an international cricket forum. Not done. :(

Trickstar ran a poor publication campaign because; like giving a chef roadkill in attempt to please a vegan; the end result would be far worse than delaying the game in a desperate attempt to show some progress from A09 and taking a dent to the companies credibility. I'm sure as hell they're motto was, "ignorance is bliss" whilst trying to find 6 deceptive seconds of footage during the first months delay, forcing the rapidly-ageing Mike Fegan to face the firing squad with a broken record.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread