Ashes Cricket in Asia

Guys,
Just spoke to an employee of e-xpress Interactive Software Private Limited,the distributor of Ashes Cricket 2009 in India.They confirmed that from tomorrow the game will be available for PC and XBox 360.PS3 version might come a day or two later.
Cheers !

Untitled Document

yup i called them,they said they got the games, Pc,Xbox 360 version will be dispatched
tomorrow
,hope i will get my game in a day or two!!:upray

I spoke to my local shop in Lokhandwala,Andheri (W), he said that he will give me the PS3 version at a discounted price for Rs.1800.

just 1800 ....?

thats weird... as ps3 games are above 2,500 generally .. and old games only come at sub 2k price..

is this 1800 Rs is confirm ?

does anyone from hyderbad know if the game will be available tomorrow?

Sup guys,

I'm not Indian nor do I live in India but I did order the game for the PS3 from Ebay India for RP 2,799 RP for it. Is that alot for a PS3 game and do you think the PS3 version will be available tomorrow?

Sup guys,

I'm not Indian nor do I live in India but I did order the game for the PS3 from Ebay India for RP 2,799 RP for it. Is that alot for a PS3 game and do you think the PS3 version will be available tomorrow?

you over paid mate,the game for ps3 is priced arnd 1800rs

Sup guys,

:laugh PS3 version is 1999. Though you paid standard price for PS3 game in India.

i have contacted music world shops in delhi and chandigarh and they are saying that they have no idea about this game.....
listen
chandigarh has three music world stores
2 in sector 22 and one in sector 17
i asked the one from sector 22
i didnt even said that it is going to release on seven
i said said the name ashes 2009 and he said it will be there on 7th
so yea

I have canceled my order. Getting Arkham Asylum instead.

when will game release in pakistan ?? it is available tomorrow at rainbow centre Karachi ???

Users who are viewing this thread