Ashes Cricket Pricing

If the game will have a realistic gameplay, i wont mind spending even 100 Euro.

GAME say the £49.99 price could come down but they guarantee it won't go up. You can order now and you won't be charged until 7 days before release date.

GAME say the £49.99 price could come down but they guarantee it won't go up. You can order now and you won't be charged until 7 days before release date.
My guess is that's the recommended retail price I feel it'll come down from there.

Not available for pre-order in South Africa as yet (OK I have only looked at two online stores in S.A so far :) )

If that's how you feel... Kudos. But here the price will be market competitive.
My guess is the price in mainland Europe will be same as DBC17 around €46 for steam, but I agree with you the prize will be market competitive specially for console versions.

I don't mind about the price because it's a licensed Big Ant Cricket game so I will £49.99 but if it's lower then it would be great as well.

Shopto.net selling it for £44.86 in UK.
I notice they have it labelled as: "by: CODEMASTERS SPORTS" and a release date of 1.11.2017

:facepalm

Popped into GAME today, to ask about pre-ordering Ashes... fellas had never heard of it. Asked had it been announced...?
As he was searching for it on the system he said "about time they did a new cricket game".

Vindicates the license I guess!

Couldn't give a price, but said "if it's on the website, it'll probably be that but £5 more."

Really helpful!

I notice they have it labelled as: "by: CODEMASTERS SPORTS" and a release date of 1.11.2017

:facepalm
Lol they are normally better then that. At least it didn't say by EA:p. I pre ordered from them as they have always been great in the past for receiving the game on or before release date, most of the time before the release date.

Popped into GAME today, to ask about pre-ordering Ashes... fellas had never heard of it. Asked had it been announced...?
As he was searching for it on the system he said "about time they did a new cricket game".

Vindicates the license I guess!

Couldn't give a price, but said "if it's on the website, it'll probably be that but £5 more."

Really helpful!

GAME has been going really downhill for some time now. They're planning to turn some of their stores into gaming areas, with Plymouth and a Birmingham branch already transformed.

Better of going through Amazon (£44 with next day delivery) or the likes of Tesco/Asda.

Any news on where/how I can get physical copies in India?

Users who are viewing this thread