Ashes, India vs Pakistan or India vs Aus ,which of the series do you like to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
As all of us know very well that Ashes series and India vs Pakistan these
two series generate so much interest in the game. But as far as nervousness,
competition is concerned Indo-Pak series is right up there at the top.
Because only the last Ashes series generated some interest in last few years, otherwise Aussies won the Ashes everytime quite handsomly.
On the other hand India were the one side who gave Aussies run for their money in the last few years both at home and abroad.
So I want to know which series do you guys like to watch more?

Hype wise - India vs Pakistan

Quality wise - India vs Australia (&) England vs Australia

Except 2004, the fight between India and Australia has been very fierce! India beat Australia in 2001 and drew with them in 2003. Both series can be surely termed classics and are Saurav Ganguly's high point! But the 2004 was a disappointment when India couldnt put up a good fight and went down tamely to Australia at home!

But India-Australia is getting very close in terms of the best quality clash after the Ashes and India-Pakistan!

India Vs Pakistan Period!

There are a lot of more competitive series. It's not all about India. New Zealand in the recent ODI series and South Africa are now showing it that are quite competitive against Australia. Pakistan vs England matches were fun to watch to. There is a lot of history in that series.

I would vote for Pakistan vs India, because you'll never know what the outcome is till you see the result.

ZexyZahid said:
There are a lot of more competitive series. It's not all about India. New Zealand in the recent ODI series and South Africa are now showing it that are quite competitive against Australia. Pakistan vs England matches were fun to watch to. There is a lot of history in that series.

I would vote for Pakistan vs India, because you'll never know what the outcome is till you see the result.

But these are the top most clashes that people wait for!

I for one, feel India is the most popular team with a huge & fanatic fan following! Thats why any series of theirs against a formidable team captures the world's frenzy! And these two clashes against Pakistan and Australia have been deservingly classic!

IND vs Aus (specially in their conditions i.e. in Aus)...India were 7th in ODI's and even in test they were much behind..but now they have really shown good team spirit... Ind/Pak happen regualrly these days...atleast once in year or after 18 months...

why is this in the Cricket 2005 forum ?

Well,the Ashes quality cannot be denied.It will be brilliant,we have great facilities for the fans,and hopefully great weather.Of course India and Pakistan will be a good series,but i doubt the qaulity will be as great.

what quality are you talking about mates..... Quality is always there in Pak-Ind matches... In the last series all the test have gone upto the last session of the last day..... In one dayers, there was a lot of quality factor present... How can you doubt about the quality of cricket????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread