Ashes Tour in England as Australia

yer, bitta dodgey umpiring there. I don't use custom bats coz i just installed a fresh copy before, and forgot all about it

So, whens your next match going to be and did you check out my tour thread. :D

I believe hes wetting himself natural.Genetic problem I hear, something to do with his glands, womens bladder and poor abdominal strength.

All in all hes p*ss poor or as the medical field calls it p*ss more.

TOUR MATCH 2: Northamptonshire

Australia (User) vs Northamptonshire

MATCH INFORMATION

• Hard Pitch
  • Overcast Weather
  • 50 Over Match
  • Hard Difficulty
  • AI Patch v8
  • Sam's ExE w/Cursor Hiding
SQUAD
1. A.Gilchrist
2. S.Katich
3. R.Ponting
4. M.Clarke
5. D.Hussey
6. M.Hussey
7. I.Harvey
8. B.Hogg
9. S.Warne
10. J.Gillespie
11. G.McGrath

12th Man: M.Bevan

For Northamptonshire's Team check the attached picture

MATCH REPORT
Hussey Debuts Impressively
Australia and Northamptonshire battled it out at Northampton in the 2nd tour match of this Ashes Series yesterday.

Northamptonshire struggled early on losing 2 wickets in the first 3 overs, and for only 11 runs. When Blain was out mistiming a cover drive for 11, Northamptonshire lost 3 wickets for only 1 run. Thing didn't get much better for them, but they lasted a bit longer at the crease. The tail wagged, with Bailey, Phillips, and Wright contributing 32 runs between them. They reached a dismal total of 82 off 33 overs. The highest scorer of the innnings was a tie between the Sundries, Wright, and Cook. In this innings David Hussey took two magnificent diving catches at cover, and made 1 run out occur.

Austrlalia needed a Run Rate of only 1.66 runs per over, so that was no problem to their run chase. They started off well with Gilchrist smashing the opening bowlers everywhere. He made 19 off only 16 ball before he was clean bowled by Phillips. Katich was out 6 balls later chopping a ball onto his stumps for only 5 runs. Clarke was out driving a half volley to cover, leaving the ground for a duck. It was now 3/38, and Australia were looking in a bit of a bother, and with their inexperienced batting lineup they could of been in a bit of trouble. But a great partnership between the deutant David Hussey and the Captain Ricky Ponting, got them to 3/83 with a solid 45 run partnership. Australia won by 7 wickets.

Australia next head over to Worcester to play Worcestershire.

MATCH HI-LIGHTS
Batting:
R.Ponting: 34* (27)
D.Hussey: 20 (24)
A.Gilchrist: 19 (16)
D.Wright: 14 (36)
J.Cook: 14 (43)

Bowling:
G.McGrath: 3/18
J.Gillespie: 2/16
B.Hogg: 2/23
C.Greenidge: 2/32