ODI tour

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i started a 20 over ODI world tour thingamabob on hard mode with gameplay patch 3.00a

i beat bangladesh in the first match making their score of about 140 in 16 overs with a team of

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Symonds
Clarke
Katich
White
Harvey
Lee
Gillespie
Bracken

i didnt play mcgrath as i wanted to give bracken a go and i didnt play bevan either so i could test out katich as an allrounder

lee bowled 3 overs 1/30 so he sucked

bracken and gillespie were much better and harvey was the pick of the seamers

white and katich were a bit expensive but quite good anyway. i didnt bowl symonds

after a lil scare symonds made 50 off bout 26 balls but i didnt have to smash my way there it was mainly timing and placement

katich pitched in at the end to hold the innings together and white and harvey got the winning runs. i also would like to mention that clarke got out for a diamond duck (run out without facing a ball)

second game my lineup was

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Symonds
Clarke
Bevan
Katich
White
Harvey
Gillespie
Bracken

i replaced the expensive lee for another batsman...bevan and went for the long bat/ting lineup

it helped as i made 161 off 20 overs

everyone made some solid contributions except michael clarke who will be lucky to hold his spot for the final ODI

symonds and hayden continued their good form and katich pitched in with some valuable later order runs

harvey hit the only six in my innings and got about 26 NO off about half as many balls so lift my score to 160+

bowling was wel shocking...bracken was punished finishing with 0/44 off his four overs

gillespie started well with 0/12 off 2 but as very expensicve when he came abck on at the death

harvey was shown no mercy and was only given 3 overs

white and katich realli steadied the run rate and white finished with 1/11 off his 4 overs to make up for his crappy batting effort...after needing about 6.5 an over they now needed 50 from the last 5 overs and australia looked to have it wrapped up. but katich was smacked form his last over and gillespie from his 3rd

with white all used up i decided to go for symonds in the 2nd last over and gillespie for the last

11 off symonds and in the end they needed only 4 to win off gillespies

a six sealed a greaty win for bangladesh

the decider will see my full strength lineup

i will play it after i finish this post but here is the probable lineup

* = likely batsman
# = likely to be bowled

Gilchrist*
Hayden*
Ponting*
Symonds*
Lehmann*#
Bevan*
White*#
Harvey*#
Bichel#
Gillespie#
McGrath#

lehmann-katich (lehmann will now fill his role in batting and bowling)

bichel-clarke (another bowler and now a slightly weaker batting lineup but harvey at 8 promises a bit of entertainment)

djkay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think the tour was cancelled due to player contract dispute! heheheh

Users who are viewing this thread