Story Asian XI v. Ashes XI - 1 ODI and 1 Test

Who will win the ODI and Test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF?? I demand a rematch, this isn't supposed to be a slog fest you know? I will very well pull out of the Ashes XI team if you continue playing matches like this.

TO SPIN

spin has been fined for not playing games properly. he plays them to fast and gets scores no one else can get in real cricket.if he plays slow in the test match it will be ok but if he slogs it -10 reps.

sorry but as coach i must do this

india rock

our test team

S Mali
Cricketman93 (c)
H Zafar
S Sharma
A Garg (vc)
Ramiz
B Tahir
S Sriram (wk)
N Acharya (b2)
Afridi 25
U Ghaffar (b1)

Just a couple of things
1) Usy - You were there as batter 11 on the scorecard
2) Due to the "General uproar" from Asian XI members due to my disproportionate pacing (I slogged) The test will be CPU v. CPU with gamechanger
3) Problem! I cannot make both teams like they should be as I cannot edit both. It will be ok for the test as I can go to Test series and set both to user but ODIs I cant! any help?

The Spin said:
Just a couple of things
1) Usy - You were there as batter 11 on the scorecard
2) Due to the "General uproar" from Asian XI members due to my disproportionate pacing (I slogged) The test will be CPU v. CPU with gamechanger
3) Problem! I cannot make both teams like they should be as I cannot edit both. It will be ok for the test as I can go to Test series and set both to user but ODIs I cant! any help?
:eek: I WAS THERE BUT NOT BOWLED A BOWL ??? :noway ........

I am talking about ODI match ... i was ment to be back from injery ... he never played me there ????? ...............................................................

Users who are viewing this thread