Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That makes sense, well, I wont be purchasing a PSP just for that!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Assassin's Creed 2 Brotherhood

Surprised there is not any thread now. Merge it if there already is. So there are going to more weapons in their next game. The game is already so easy with various kind of weapons then imagine the difficulty in next game. Anyways it's always funs to assassinate, it is never going to be difficult. ACII gameplay was very impressive so I hope the same for this. The story is going to continue from Ezio. There is also going to multiplayer mode in where we can play either templer or Assassin. It should be fun :D

Gamespot has released a screenshot of AC:BH. It looks like a place of Rome. Let's see what new places are we going to have this time.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Maybe this is just like an expansion pack and we may not call it full game :(. I think they have just make short story in this to make the sequel for ACIII.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its same game engine with multi player capability and new story. Rumors are there will be more similar projects.

Changed title of the thread.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I hope the combat was improved a bit, it was great in AC II, but it still felt like a work in progress.

Can't wait to find out how this will work.

@sid: True, but then again, so is every cod game, same engine with a new story and/or developer and a new way to kill someone :laugh .

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
This will be like a large official mod though.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

Gurjot95

National Board President
Anyone watched it's E3 trailer. It looked epic.

Also read this- E3 2010: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Single Player Impressions - Preview

Ubisoft promises new advanced equestrian moves will improve on the horse riding from the last game, with new attack and acrobatic skills on offer. Ezio is also able to use the town's canons to launch a counter-attack on the army, using it to destroy other canons and towers that are used to get soldiers over the walls. All of the action is directed in a fast and frantic manner, highlighted by Ezio's new ability to use merchandise lifts to scale heights quickly. Ubisoft claims to have listened to fan feedback about AC2, particularly in the combat system. You'll now be rewarded for striking first and hard, with one combo that we saw ending with him shooting his opponent dead from close-range.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
That trailer is so far the highlight of E3 for me.

However, a guy at the beginning was holding a gun. AC should stay away from guns. Whether you or the enemy has them.

Users who are viewing this thread