Assigning bats to individual players

martynlcfc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just installed the 2gb bat file, and although it has put bats in the game, some are wrong (eg Trescothick batting with a slaz, Hussain with a GM etc). Just wondering how to assign individual bats to individual players as all these complex file names rather make it difficult for a novice like me

cheers in advance

Get Player Editor - open the roster.pak at the bottom you will see both face and bat in the Editor, assign away.

ok zulaid got that sorted but how do i know which bat fits which number?

Better still get the 2GB bat pack and then the roster.pak (both made by me) and the bats and players will match (as intended). See the FAQ thread for the links.

Just to clear up confusion about bat packs. There is the f0bstyle bat pack and the barmyarmy 2gb bat pack but many of the bats in the second are made by f0bstyle anyway. The bat pack I put together is a collection of all the best bats made for the game (at the time) and has a variety of aussie/english/indian/pakistan/sa bats etc which are then assigned to the correct players using the roster.pak

Yes I have both barmy, trouble is I'm not sure where you have to put the roster pak in order for it to all work. I have the file I just don't know where to put it.

I'm already frustrated with this piece of junk as it is, already restarted my computer twice and now there was a rain interruption which never ended, it just stayed raining (it hadnt crashed as i could still access the menu)

martynlcfc said:
Yes I have both barmy, trouble is I'm not sure where you have to put the roster pak in order for it to all work. I have the file I just don't know where to put it.

I'm already frustrated with this piece of junk as it is, already restarted my computer twice and now there was a rain interruption which never ended, it just stayed raining (it hadnt crashed as i could still access the menu)
all u have to do after installing bats is that download roster file from essential files thread and put it in to C:\Documents and Settings\user name\My Documents\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\user-name

as for rain....when it starts raining don't press nothin'....it will get over by itself.......

yes i understand where you have to place it, but it's the last 'your username' bit im confused by. I get to the cricket 2004 folder (in my documents) but then there is no MartynLCFC folder. I created one and placed it in there but it still didn't work when i loaded the game up?

When you start the game, you select a profile (None, empty, empty etc). This contains all your records and settings. This is the profile you need to put the roster.pak into (found in my documents/EA Sports/whateveryoucalledit)

Users who are viewing this thread