Aus

woodywiss sa sa

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have taken on the game as Australia, not for the first time, but as the World Cup approaches, Currently playing The WI's I am looking for new young talent to nuture and bring on who will be class in the upcoming years and I was hoping for some Suggestions.
I'm Looking for -
About 3-4 Batsmen, ranging it all positions
Wicket Keeper
2 Spinners, to replace the ageing Warne and MacGill
And 3/4 Pacemen

I have alreayd used Tait, Clark and Paul Rofe and Neither of them have been terribly effective, although I have found Clark and Rofe can take on the 'McGrath' role I need another genuine wicket taking bowler and A Good spinner.

Help is appreciated.
:rolleyes:

woodywiss sa sa said:
I have taken on the game as Australia, not for the first time, but as the World Cup approaches, Currently playing The WI's I am looking for new young talent to nuture and bring on who will be class in the upcoming years and I was hoping for some Suggestions.
I'm Looking for -
About 3-4 Batsmen, ranging it all positions
Wicket Keeper
2 Spinners, to replace the ageing Warne and MacGill
And 3/4 Pacemen

I have alreayd used Tait, Clark and Paul Rofe and Neither of them have been terribly effective, although I have found Clark and Rofe can take on the 'McGrath' role I need another genuine wicket taking bowler and A Good spinner.

Help is appreciated.
:rolleyes:

Stuey Clark is the next best thing to McGrath. Rofe = lol. for a wicket taker look to Mitchell Johnson or Brett Dorey ive had success with both. Also Harwood i think his name is from Victoria has an economy of like 1.5 in the Ford Ranger cup atm so he good too.

Also for spinners use Dan Cullen and probably Cammo White.

For batsmen look to Marcus North, Vogues, Cosgrove and Dan Marsh is good too can bowl as well

batsmen: phil jaques, michael clarke, mark cosgrove, cameron white (all rounder, leg spin, but more of a batsmen)
keeper: brad haddin for sure
spinners: dan cullen, cameron white (more of a batsman though)
pacemen: shaun tait, mitchell johnson, stuart clark, nathan bracken

i found that inness is great bolwer, but north is excellant has a career average of 63 in my season. tait i found to be quite

oh and wise is a good bowler in the game as well, north and cowan are good batsmen and david hussey and rogers

Users who are viewing this thread