Aussies Twenty20 uniform (Yuck!)

That's terrible. The WC one was alright.Better than I thought it was gonna be when I first saw it.

The sleeves look like skins or are they?

Nevertheless, they are allot better then the ones we wore in the ODI World Cup even if they are gray over green.

I like the old uniform that Gilly_Fan posted of Katich & Gilly.

yeah i like the old twenty20 one....

Attachments

• 70606.jpg
    70606.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 123
What an absolute beauty of a kit. That's concept sportswear design at it's finest. Looks like this is going to be the 4th Aussie shirt i'm going to own then.

Maybe his just an Australian who lives in England?

...Or their is the outside chance that he just likes following a winning team. :p

Nah, the place were I live hardly anyone likes cricket so if I walk around with my Aussie shirts on people think "Oooo he likes cricket, he must be sophisticated". Honestly.

I collect sports shirts basically. I have a crapload of Rugby Union and Football ones and I don't even like Rugby Union!

the sleeves look so tight, wouldnt that be really uncomfortable?...

Why'd you get Watson to model it anyway? You should have got someone who's good and epitomizes Aussie cricket. Not a park bowler.

god thats terrible kit! All teams should stick with 1 and 1 only kit.

Like Gilly! :D
Watson is a bowler that is Beep on a stick. (I think you know what it is. :))

Now that I look at the kit, it's not that bad. But the long sleeve one from Hayden is absolutely terrible. Just need the colours to change, and it will be a an alright looking kit.

Edit: No. I just saw it on tv from different views and it looks absolutely terrible. I change my mind.

yeah should have got Shaun Tait or Brett Lee to model in it, or better still Andrew Symonds...

Or someone far better than those, ie me. I look mighty good in yellow and grey. :)

Users who are viewing this thread