Not open for further replies.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
KFC TWENTY BIG BASH-First 5 Overs

5OVERS.png

MarkNicholas.png
Welcome to all our viewers. We are ready for the first KFC twenty match. OH BOY! I can't tell how excited i am but first i need to all our viewers that Mr.Ahseifi has been badly injured and the last moment and sadly he wont play in this whole Australia Domestic Season Kevin Pietersen who was having contract with QLD Bulls was luckily here in Australia and he is replacing Ahseifi Givanshi. Along side me in commentary box is Allan Border. Good evening Allan.

AllanBorder.png
Yeh! Good evening Mark. I can see players and umpires are coming onto the field and we are really close for the first match of the match..........

MarkNicholas.png
So we are finally for the first bowl of the match. Here comes Stuart Clark......

AllanBorder.png
First ball and straight away Chris Simpson puts that away on the off side for a single. Kurtis Davidson captain of QLD is ready to face his first ball.

MarkNicholas.png
Short ball on the hip of Kurtis he tries to tuck it of his hips but its low on the ground and Steven Smith completes a sensational catch. Captain departs for a duck.

AllanBorder.png
Great catch by Steven Smith not at all a start which QLD will be thinking but lets hope they can recover after this wicket.

AllanBorder.png
Yet another short ball by Stuart Clark and smashed by Lee Carseldine good stroke for SIX.

CROWD: wowww! owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

MarkNicholas.png
Good stroke but its great that he comes in pressure and plays such a great stroke...............

AllanBorder.png
So after dramatic first 3 balls Start Clark manages to bowl two dot balls and on the last bowl of the over he gives a single QLD 8-1.

MarkNicholas.png
So Stuart Clark will share new ball by Burt Cockley.

AllanBorder.png
So first three balls and three singles. Fourth ball and putted away for four by Lee Carseldine..........

MarkNicholas.png
So two more singles to end the over. Allan i was just wondering do you think Kevin Pietersen can play a major role in this match?

AllanBorder.png
I guess yes. He is a international player and knows very well what his role is in the side. QLD will be hoping for a big innings by him lets hope to see some fireworks by him.

MarkNicholas.png
This is again a good over by Stuart Clark 4 dot balls so far in this over. 5th ball and hammered away by Chris Simpson. 6th ball of Stuart Clark over and again hammered away for four. So two continues boundaries for Chris Simpson and a good over for QLD.

AllanBorder.png
So 2 singles of two balls in this over by Burt Cockley. He is coming to ball third ball full length delivery Chris Simpson coming down the wicket but not timing it well and its straight to Josh Hazlewood.

AllanBorder.png
Next Batsmen is the main player of QLD Kevin Pietersen. QLD will be hoping for a good innings by him lets see what he does. 4th ball of Burt Cockley and pushed away for a single by Kevin Pietersen. 5th ball and Lee Carseldine gives strike back to Kevin Pietersen by taking a singles. Last ball of Burt Cockley over and smashed away on the leg side by Kevin Pietersen good stroke.

MarkNicholas.png
Stuart Clark coming to bowl his 3rd over. 1st ball and played away for a single by Lee Carseldine. Kevin Pietersen is on strike now. Kevin Pietersen pushes it away for a single so two singles of two balls. Lee Carseldine on strike and defense on front foot nicely played. 4th ball of the over and cracking stroke on the leg side by Lee Carseldine. Suddenly the over which looked to be a good one seems a good one for QLD. 5th ball and pushed away for a single. Kevin Pietersen on strike and bouncer on off side by Stuart Clark and Kevin Pietersen lets it go. End of 5 overs and players will take drinks and we will head away for a short commercial break.

QLD:
44-1
Lee Carseldine-21
Kevin Pietersen-7

Last edited:

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Wtf is this?

Why do I get injured? Why don't I get to play for NSW. Mate, I'm pulling out of this story. Please, take me off the rosters, and delete me from the posts. I no longer want my name disrespected in this manner again, take it off or I'm contacting the mods.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Wtf is this?

Why do I get injured? Why don't I get to play for NSW. Mate, I'm pulling out of this story. Please, take me off the rosters, and delete me from the posts. I no longer want my name disrespected in this manner again, take it off or I'm contacting the mods.

You're not serious, right?

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Well either you are joking, or a complete tool. It's a story, and tbh no one cares less if YOU are injured or not. :spy:facepalm

Of course I'm joking, I wouldn't create that trouble for poor Aditya. But I refuse to play for any state other than NSW, nice work covering up with the injury Aditya.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats not the matter actually Jake. The day Brendon said he want Callum in place of your i knew you would not agree to play and i completely understand that but i cant do anything he is the captain of the side and i cant take any action against him. I am really sorry for this matter Bro.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Thats not the matter actually Jake. The day Brendon said he want Callum in place of your i knew you would not agree to play and i completely understand that but i cant do anything he is the captain of the side and i cant take any action against him. I am really sorry for this matter Bro.

Nah, you just own and run the story, and have complete power. There's nothing you can do.

And NSW has real life players on their team. Why can't I slot in there? Wasn't I an opening batsmen? I could take over Warner.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
We have another opening batsman in Yashwanth but me and bcvs decided to open with Warner since he is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread