Australia lose in England again!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Great Britain may not have been there, but the Rugby League Tri-Nations final was brilliant.

New Zealand won 24-0. Just seeing Australia with zero next to their name is worth the British side not being there.

Dam stupid Roos. That was the worst performance I've ever seen. I guess I used up all my Aussie luck for my exams and getting the socceroos to the WC :(

Well I knew the Wallabies would lose, but the Kangaroos I thought would have done the goods as usual. Its just one of those years where all our long running history were wiped out. England nothing winning the Ashes for ages, the Roos losing in Sydney for the first time in ages, the Roos losing a series in Sydney for the first time in ages.

Of course the Socceroos broke a hoodoo of making the WC for the first time in ages. I think the sporting Gods were making us Aussies pick what would you want, the Ashes and co or the Socceroos making the world cup.

aussie1st said:
Well I knew the Wallabies would lose, but the Kangaroos I thought would have done the goods as usual.

Atleast the Wallabies gave it a go. 24-0....ouch! Such a good day to be a Aussie living in New Zealand eh? :p

Users who are viewing this thread