Australia: The team it's hard to fall in love with

We've invented a lot more than I expected... First powered flight (Richard Pearse done it before wright bothers):p
Electric Fences
Bungy Jumping... And a lot of stupid stuff...
Welcome to Inventors Trust
This is turning into an Inventions thread :laugh

I must admit there is some truth in what captainOZ states. Perhaps its because the current team is taking the torch from perhaps the greatest side ever (Windies of the 80s and Bradman's boys might argue otherwise) and are behaving in a similar way. Or maybe we're just being over critical. Let the team develop and if they're still acting like douches (and 7th in test cricket) we're entitled to label them tossers

Perhaps its because the current team is taking the torch from perhaps the greatest side ever (Windies of the 80s and Bradman's boys might argue otherwise) and are behaving in a similar way.

Defintely. It's just that some people can't accept it.

If Peter Siddle was lucky he would be our top wicket taker for the summer.
That is too true. In the occasions he does have a bit of luck, he's been pretty hostile this summer.

Although, pitching that ball up a bit wouldn't have hurt his cause too much.

Way to go Sid, quoting some match ages ago that nobody even cares about. Did you know that Mark Butcher also won the 4th Test of the 2001 Ashes for England as well? Does anyone care? No.

I thought this was a cricket discussion thread :confused: lol

Users who are viewing this thread