Australia v New Zealand

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 25 2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 24 2003, 02:42 PM
So, the first EVER autoplayed Test Championship innings, and it looks like the aussies could well give the kiwis a run for their money yet, even without their chief operator.  Good luck vetts, PLEASE use this aus ctm, I noticed you hadn't downloaded it, so here it is again...and don't forget to press "restore teams" in the squads menu of the game before loading the saved game...just reminding you geez!
Woah, settle down. I hadn't downloaded it because i hadn't gone to play my innings yet. I don't need it until i'm actually playing, now do i?!
Vetts 1-0 sonic :D

R

radaga

hi vetts i am back from camp now and Sonic sent me an email about this match and he said i could bat the second innings. So when you are finished your innings you can send the file to me (or post it i dont care) but i will be playing not the comp.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, i've been sick lately so i haven't played it yet, but i am right now. Sorry for the delay.

S

sonic

the OCB has granted a 3 day extension for the match which must now be completed by 3rd July

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sonic mate, you have sent me the wrong saved game file. I went to play it last night but the file labled "AusvNZ" was actually bangladesh v zimbabwe! I hope you have the right one somewhere.

R

radaga

no can you plaese try play vetts?
i think that if you chose not to, would be alright if i played it against autoplayed new zealand?

S

sonic

match abandoned. 3 points each.

Australia win the series 1-0

New Zealand recieve 6 series points
Australia recieve 18 series points

Users who are viewing this thread