Australian Domestic Cricket

That's Brett Geeves. His blogs are pretty funny actually, a good read. He's been stranded on 99* twice and both from Tim Macdonald getting out :p.

Looking forward to this summer of domestic cricket as always.

First game on 11th October according to my calender, but more importantly, first NSW game on 1st November.

Also looking at the schedules and interesting that South Australia are playing one of their home games in the Ford Ranger Cup (50 Over One Day Comp) in Alice Springs.

I'm also happy that New South Wales will be playing one of their Shield games in my home town. Plus noticed they're playing their home games in teh Twenty20 Big Bash at the Sydney Olympic Stadium.

2009-10 Wheet-Bix Sheffield Shield Fixtures

2009-10 Ford Ranger Cup Fixture (50 Over One Day Comp)

2009-10 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

2009-10 Women's National Cricket League

Seems a tough start to the season for WA and Queensland, 2 days later they are into FC mode. And not the match you want to start the season of with WA v Queensland probably the worst two teams in the comp right now.

Seems a tough start to the season for WA and Queensland, 2 days later they are into FC mode. And not the match you want to start the season of with WA v Queensland probably the worst two teams in the comp right now.

WA's full strength team is not bad at all, Voges, Pomersbach, Langer (yes or no), North, Johnson, Noffke, etc. Awesome team!

WA's full strength team is not bad at all, Voges, Pomersbach, Langer (yes or no), North, Johnson, Noffke, etc. Awesome team!

The say the same about NSW :p Will be interesting seeing how Noffke goes at WA. I'm hoping Doropoulos kicks on this season, hes one guy that can score quickly when on song.

Must say that I am suprised by the length of the aussie T20 competition. Over here in NZ we have the same amount of teams and are playing each team home and away over basicly the same time period.

It use to be over quickly but with the rise of T20 they extended it. They also take into account the International season.

Just been looking at some player profiles. Cameron Boyce leggie "Ashley Mallett, the former Test offspinner and respected coach, is in no doubt about the qualities of the Queensland leggie Cameron Boyce. "He is the best spinner in Australia not in first-class cricket," Mallett said in 2007-08."

GET IN! NORTH SYDNEY OVAL FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON! haha, theres nothing better then playing WA at North Sydney oval.

The say the same about NSW :p Will be interesting seeing how Noffke goes at WA. I'm hoping Doropoulos kicks on this season, hes one guy that can score quickly when on song.

But Voges, Langer, Pomersbach (normally) and Noffke would be playing nearly every single game, just add in North, who could be dropped if he doesn't perform, and the same with Johnson, he could be dropped or rested if he keeps bowling poorly, etc, and they would be full strength.

BTW is Langer still playing Aussie domestic cricket or retiring/ed? Last I heard he got the most FC runs for Australia or anyone or something like that, haven't heard anything about him since his diary thingy (can't remember the name) was posted and the FC runs achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread