Australian Domestic Cricket

1 solitary cup for all the years in the comp, what a joke of a club.

Anyways, WA ftw.

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

1 solitary cup for all the years in the comp, what a joke of a club.

Anyways, WA ftw.

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

FFS I hate it when Planetcricket does that. I'm sick of editing posts so read it twice!

That`s just cheap mate. Anyway, its coming this week bro, 2nd premiership, so shut up. ;)
If we play like we did in the second half against Collingwood, we'll murder you. If not, I'm not expecting much. Ling to man up on Hayes methinks, could be interesting.

Also yeah go Bushies yeahh Dwayne Bravo yeahh Murali yeahh

Geelong scum alert! I say we take this to the AFL thread. :spy

Murali`ll be ████ for us anyway. Rather young guns like Holland playing.

This will look weird, just bring this over from a reply on CW.

Brockley is off his chops.

This 'Brakken' lad sounds like rubbish though, but Bracken should probably give up the First Class game anyway. I heard he was missing matches simply because he doesn't think he's a Test option, if I was him I'd just retire from the longer form and concentrate on the shorter form. However, I have no idea what he's like in the longer forms, having never seen him.

Lee, Clark and Bracken in our bowling attack would be awesome for our youngsters, Clark should be playing Tests for Australia, maybe Lee, plus Lee and Bracken playing the shorter stuff for Australia too, so they won't be playing too much. Cockley, Bollinger, Cameron, Casson, Hazlewood and the other lads I'm not thinking of at the moment will get a fair run this season, and if Watson isn't batting in the middle order for Australia, hopefully he will get a run with NSW pretty easily.

Getting really pumped for this season.

Ignore the bit about Brockley and 'Brakken', the rest I felt could be worthy of posting here.

Anyway, you say you are a big domestic fan, I'm a huge domestic fan, although I don't get to see any domestic cricket apart from occasionally at the clubs/pubs etc on the T.V.

That post made no sense, quote what is actually the post... So we can see whats being said and what your saying...

That post made no sense, quote what is actually the post... So we can see whats being said and what your saying...

I thought you'd get the whole post was about our attack with and without internationals, and Bracken.

He posted a heaps of posts, this was the main and another, that I was replying too.

I wish
No casson is the 1 to tie up and end not brakken,if casson can't get liam doran in.
I die to think clark,lee and brakken could be our attack this year,what next hauritz.
Brakken is meant to play 7/8 first class games a year,its just cause he breaks down he doesn't play many games.
I think he only played 2/3 first class game last summer.
There was a time brakken took 40 wkts but that was a long time ago.
Would like to see bollinger,cockley and cameron in there they bowl sides out unlike brakken.
Brakken has had it as a 4 day bowler not an effectve wicket taker anymore.
We want to bowl sides out this year don't we,and win the shield.
Can't help liking it going to the vics just because of loyalty selections.
Its not as if brakken will ever play a test again anyway.

First Interstate game for the summer is on tomorrow (today) in Lismore, Bushrangers vs. NSW in a 50 over practice match.

Squads are:
DEC Victorian Bushrangers:

Aiden Blizzard
Ryan Carters
Michael Hill
Aaron Finch
Steven Gilmour
Shane Harwood
John Hastings
Brad Hodge
Jon Holland
David Hussey
Glenn Maxwell
Andrew McDonald
Bryce McGain
Clinton McKay
James Pattinson
Rob Quiney
Matthew Wade
Damien Wright

New South Wales SpeedBlitz Blues

Simon Katich
Aaron Bird
Doug Bollinger
Mark Cameron
Stuart Clark
Moises Henriques
Phillip Hughes
Ben Rohrer
Steve Smith
Daniel Smith
Dominic Thornely
Burt Cockley
Peter Forrest
Stephen O'Keefe
David Warner

Coach - Matthew Mott

| Cricket Victoria

It's a tri-states mini comp for the pre-season, I think tassie are in it as well.

Does Queensland even give a ████ about our team? Look at us, we have gotten rid of Shane Watson, Nathan Hauritz, Mitchell Johnson, Ashley Noffke: ALL EX QUEENSLANDERS. And who we have signed? NOBODY.

ARE WE TRYING TO WIN OR NOT?

Users who are viewing this thread