Australian Domestic Cricket

Very promising signs and congrats to Katich for actually using the spinner right. Wes Robinson again making runs against us, if he was younger I would be hyping him up.

Smith got Robinson and his 3rd. What a talent! Surprised Cockley hasn't been tried again, he could have one of those spells again. Starc has been excellent almost matching Clark in terms of economy.

Ah, good to see Smith got it and not Rohrer. I was worried! cricket.com.au stuffed up and had Rohrer for ages as the wicket taker haha.

Robinson would be seriously pissed if he did get out to him although the way he got out to Smith would out piss him off. Wonder what Rorher is bowling, can't find anything about it.

Ronchi got a good century.

I am interested to see how Hughes and Jaques bat to draw this game, they surely can't win from here.

Both McDonald and Hodge have continued their form today; it's funny to think Australia have almost an XI of injured players and these two don't seem to rate a mention at all as yet.

I see Tait got an LBW and bowled must mean his pace is almost back.

Ronchi loves playing against us, if he can carry this form on he should come back into the frame for national selection but Paine would be above him after his more than solid first stint.

His pace isn't that good, but he's not all over the place. He's getting fitter and on a pretty good batting surface against top quality batsmen, he's got tremendous figures.

Users who are viewing this thread