Australian Domestic Cricket

^^^
LOL, not yet. Haddin and Paine are still in front of him yet. He might end up been one of these guys that should be playing for Australia but might only for 2 years.

I hope not. When Haddin retires, he should be No.1, no offence to Tim Paine. I'd like to see him as No.2 in a few years, but atm he seems to be at the bottom of the pack.

Anyone one you Australian's think Daniel Christian should make AUS T20 WC squad?

Christian is better than Hopes, fine hitter and a much improved bowler. Probably doesnt keep it as tight as Hopes, he can get hit around. Hopes does a really good unremarkable job for the Aussies.

Christian is better than Hopes, fine hitter and a much improved bowler. Probably doesnt keep it as tight as Hopes, he can get hit around. Hopes does a really good unremarkable job for the Aussies.

Yea Christian could be picked as a all-rounder in the T20 WC squad. Seems to have done well in the KFC Big Bash recently.

Last edited:
Christian didn't do too badly in the Big Bash, went at an economy of 7.47, didn't get his usual wickets though. Bats too low to continually make runs, he would be better than Hopes if we need big hitting but he wouldn't be anywhere near the selectors mind. Plus the T20 WC squad will be made up of guys from the Pakistan match and putting back in some rested players.

Katich in a bit of a form slump for NSW, hopefully doesn't carry onto the National side. Hughes also out cheaply, he might struggle to make the tour now.

Live streaming also going, gutted Khawaja isn't playing as this is the perfect time to get a good look at him.

Why isn't Nannes playing for Victoria, is he injured?

Dam Jaques out, thought he was returning to his deadly form again but another start for him. Still better than his early form.

Steven Smith in, time to do some dual watching of cricket.

He bowled so well in the T20I, test like bowling, but he can't take a wicket in FC.

The pressure?

Out through the hook shot, not the time to have a innings. Forrest has looked alright since coming back but needs to convert, same with Thornely.

Users who are viewing this thread