Australian Domestic Cricket

The Vics have the screws on pretty tight. Hoping we can clean up the Blues quickly, and then grab the points.

Hoping we can clean up the Blues quickly, and then grab the points.

angry.gif
I think we just lost 4 for 10

Tassie boys went pretty good in their innings. Got more than what they should have got but a great knock by Bailey, his first OD ton.

Too bad he wasn't picked instead of Voges, could have made a push for the NZ tour.
Usual story in NSW game, batters make it look hard and now bowlers are in for a hiding to nothing.

I think we just lost 4 for 10
Yeah I saw that, and thought 'Wow, I'm pree good.'

We've done well in our second dig. Ideally, we'll get a score of 400.

That should be enough to win. That pitch will be tricky to bat on come Monday.

Not much consolation for Krejza in the one dayer (except for his batting). Doherty took 4/28. Bailey pouched the elusive 100.

Gotta feel for Krejza, what is he to do? The pitches just dont turn here anymore, even at the SCG. I think he should pack his bags, go overseas, like Nash. I love his style, he turns it and is so aggressive, unfairly treated but you cant argue against Hauritz.

He bowled average last night. But no excuses as Doherty was bowling brilliantly.

Go Macca, nice 120, funny how he hasnt even been on the radar since his last test vs SA, I thought he was worth a spot.

Anyone know why Rogers is batting so far down the order, obviously an injury of some sort......

Aaah, great stuff from Ronnie. Matty Wade batted like a tank, and so did Chris Rogers. Hopefully Jon Holland will hold out and Roge can get a ton :p

And we've gotten to the 400 I was talking about ;)

Rogers can't have been too badly hurt. I wonder what the plan will be, rain has knocked this game around a bit and they don't exactly need to beat NSW.

Thought I heard Jaques got injured again, seemed fine to bat and get out :( Looks like another embarrassing loss coming our way.

Just watching Hughes bat, his square drive looks pretty dodgy. Keeps missing it or the ball is running through the gully. Needs to go fully at it rather than trying to guide it.

Users who are viewing this thread