Australian Domestic Cricket

Only if the selectors drop him after a few failures. He needs to be given a decent run, and facing the Shield bowlers ain't going to help him improve. He'll continue to make these massive scores without knowledge of whether hes improved or not.

Explain how rushing him won't help him?

He was unlucky against Pakistan and a bit nervous as well. If he makes a good comeback and scores a century, he will be a permanent member of the team. And NZ is the perfect place to start.

First of all, get that rat bag North out of the team. Playing useless shits like him doesn't do Australia any good. They perform on debut because of their temporary form in the domestic level and then fail for the rest of their careers.

Lmao, calling North a rat bag is a bit harsh, seeing as he helped to win a couple of games for us.

The only reason why North performed was because Australia's batting sucked at those times.

Now the order is reversed and North sucks. And there is no way he can turn it around. Because he just doesn't have the talent to belong in the Australian team.

And he saved 2 games for us too. Short memories. I think people just dont want a plodder in the team anymore. he's a proper test batsman, if he fails in NZ then he is gone, but I hope he succeeds.

Don't mind a plodder as long as hes making runs under pressure. North has an average under 10 or something when he comes in at 150 or less.

Not good for Bailey, he took a smashing but it does seem to be a dead pitch. Finally our batsmen started making runs, Rorher a 100 and Nevill with 50 to put the pressure on.

Starc has 2 wickets but hes become loose lately, looks like hes now got Johnson covered in everything. O'Keefe opened the bowling, not something you see everyday. Guessing Hazelwood is injured as he still hasn't been used. Nice 50 for Smith and now Klinger making runs.

And he saved 2 games for us too. Short memories. I think people just dont want a plodder in the team anymore. he's a proper test batsman, if he fails in NZ then he is gone, but I hope he succeeds.
For the first time in three days, he agrees with something I said :happy

Users who are viewing this thread