Australian Domestic Cricket

Very tight but the Victoria train continues. Really can't see any team beating them since no other team has stood out.

Victoria are invincible in Twenty20's. When was the last time they lost?

Cant even remember. I think it may have come against my WA side in fact..

Whats thier record, something like won 14 of the past 15? Great team.

It's too bad the Champions league was canceled would have been interesting seeing how they went there.
Would've done well I reckon.

Disappointing that didn't go through but the circumstances prevented that from occurring.

Western Australia would have given the comp a good run too, they were a very good team last year and still are pretty good in this competition.

Yeah true that.

We have struggled to display our best cricket consistently this year. Ronchi hasn't found his blistering form that's for sure.

Ronchi is a big part in your T/20 success, the same with One dayers tbh. Thats why I don't rate him, he always seems to get a ton off 60 balls or get out for a duck in one dayers. Well, thats how it seems against NSW.

still cant believe how bad Pomersbach's stats are in 1dayers an 20\20s
He still has a pretty good avg in FC an also scores quickly an looks like a great player.
Just cant seem to do a thing in the shorter versions of the game which u would think suit him.

Wow go Qland.

WA doing its very best to lose to Tasmania. :(

Lol must have jinxed Victoria :p
Victoria were missing the super fast knock, Dave Hussey came in too late for mind since he only faced 28 balls. And one of the 2nd generation in McDermott has made his debut, seem to go alright and must be handy with the bat if hes listed above Hartley.

WA left it late after their bowling destroyed Tassie. Solid effort by Hilfy and Krejza is going pretty well considering you would expect him to get well over 6 an over.

I'm new and i'm not sure if this is too big of a topic change quickly but, who in your opinions would be State Player of The Year. I am a Victorian and I think that David Hussey has been playing incredibly as well as Dirk Nannes with a bowling average of 18 or 19. Whats Your Opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread