Australian ICC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im going to try and run an ICC tournament for Aussies (AGAIN!) and I only want people who are going to play each match and not flake out. The minimum I can work with is 4 players but im willing to take on a maximum of 8.

The idea is for a draft of random names to chose which county you will use and then you have to years to build up your team (through sim if you want to speed it up). Anyone caught breaking these rules will be immediately cut from the tournament.

If your willing to help out please mention it as i will probably need a bit of help along the way. I will participate unless we fill all 8 spots

Griffo
kookaburra69
Feelin_Blue?
Allrounder18
freddiw
iloveireland

Last edited:
Yeeh im in mate,and I could Possibly help out with stuff thats needed.

I m in ,I have a team in 2020 odd .

.... i have to repeat myself again. we are not playing with existing teams. We are playing with a team randomly drawn out by the draft simming 2 years ahead then playing. So you can only have 2 off-seasons

you just go sim game instead of starting it

i will only be able to post games if someone takes screenshots maybe one person in that game is designated to report on that game

untitledny4.png

Last edited:
I will keep a list of people in the first post

I'd be in, seeing as uni's out for a while. But I do have a fast but unstable connection to chose from, or a slow (read: very slow) but stable connection as well. So I may not be of any use....

Also, what would the actual tornament thingo entail. Your first posts didnt really explain it all that well to me.....

Well i believe its something like we get a schedule say Matt vs Griffo at 5:00pm. We go on at 5 and go online and verse. We take screenies then one of us writes a report and then there will probably be a table and stuff.

im trying to keep it open to debate

Ground Rules
you wont choose your team (effectively)
you only have two years to build that team
it will be a league and each team will play each other once

anything else that you would like please talk

If we get two years, what about player spamming ie. reloading until you get good players. How will that be policed, or will it be encouraged?

If people chose to do it they will, its not possible to control it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread