Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who disappears less often. I'd be surprised to be nominated. Having said that, if I'm not nominated I'll be making effigies of the whole nominating team, burning them, and proceeding to youtube it.

The whole forum nominates so we're talking about 32,000 effegies (although around a 1000 of those are jayeshbajpai10).

I somehow managed to get in the final shortlist for cricket story of the year last year lol. I dont know how, my story had nothing on Gamer's and Surens, was nice to get nominated though :D.

I think the only chance I've got is best young poster. Although, I think there are some better posters than me that are 14. There are lots of 14 year olds though.

The whole forum nominates so we're talking about 32,000 effegies (although around a 1000 of those are jayeshbajpai10).
Geez, I'd better get cracking then. Since when did everyone nominate? I must learn to read things before accusing them of being biased.

We generally produce an initital list to make managing it easier and then anyone can be added in any category provided they have a proposer and seconder.

How about the best Fantasy Cricket Staff member ?
I could atleast win something then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread