Bad Online Experiences??

barmyarmy said:
How do you do that? :p

have a download paused, then start and stop it. As the bowling happens it slows then the FPS go way down to the point you cant play then the ball goes through.

Its a totally cheaters way to p*ss people off.

Wouldn't that involve alt-tabbing all the time anyway?
I'm also wondering how easy it is to play with cheats enabled like super catching etc.

lol madmattg, youve thought that through a lot. Most games ive not had any problems but sometimes when its a laggy game, the batting can be hard, i never assumed anyone was doing it on purpose though.

I'm new to these forums, so Hi everyone!!

anyway, I had two bad online experiences (XBox Live). if you don't enjoy being insulted at then avoid the two players below!

1. PeoplesChampp
2. SupremeNemisis (this dude is a very bad loser, literally starts crying and insulting, avoid at all cost!!)

JustT1m said:
lol madmattg, youve thought that through a lot. Most games ive not had any problems but sometimes when its a laggy game, the batting can be hard, i never assumed anyone was doing it on purpose though.

Not that i thought it through just started happening alot then I saw the post on another site were someone was pointing out how to cheat, noticed it was someone I had played against.

Does anyone know if people change the player stats and still play online with them? or is everything standardised for online play??

Ricco_M said:
Does anyone know if people change the player stats and still play online with them? or is everything standardised for online play??

you can change the stats, but they still play like they do normally. Like i changed mcgrath batting stats to 99, but he still bats like crap online

Padz said:
you can change the stats, but they still play like they do normally. Like i changed mcgrath batting stats to 99, but he still bats like crap online

Thats good to know - at least people can't cheat this way

I have yet to beat australia on realistic setting. I've beaten every team...but Australia is hard no matter who's playing em..and I always lose (played em thrice).

I guess that's realistic though...lol

Another one to add to the list: rza187. Another slow bouncer bowler - packs his side with batsmen and just uses their spin bowling.

Actually, if somebody changes somebody like McGrath's stats to 99, and makes him an opener, the guy batting will start whining that he has like 5 outs, and nobodys out yet

(You got McGrath out 5 times, but on his PC, it hits the ball for four, but smartly, Codemasters made it so that the bowling side keeps the score, so if say on that guy's PC, McGrath hits a 4, but you bowl him, then his PC will read 4-0 till u bowl your next ball, and then his score will update and read 0-1, but he doesn't choose a new batsman)

^^ That above situation is an example of what can happen. There are times where bugs do occur, but the person hasn't edited his players (Runouts / Stumpings) - This is just lag, and nothing can be done about it (by us anyway)

Is it unsportsmanlike to throw yorkers after yorkers??? This guy made a field to where there were five people on the boundary on the leg side and the rest of the players were inside the innercircle on the offside. He'd throw yorkers again and again, so I couldn't slog. And I'd end up hitting it on the leg side every time since he'd land it by my legs. Each time it'd go to a fielder on the leg side (no matter how ripely I timed it) and I wouldn't be able to take more than a single.

It was smart though, dunno if it was sportsmanlike.

Last edited:
playkid12 said:
Is it unsportsmanlike to throw yorkers after yorkers. This guy made a field to where there were five people on the boundary on the leg side and the rest of the players were inside the innercircle on the offside. He'd throw yorkers again and again, so I couldn't slog. And I'd end up hitting it on the leg side every time since he'd land it by my legs. Each time it'd go to a fielder on the leg side (no matter how ripely I timed it) and I wouldn't be able to take more than a single.

It was smart though, dunno if it was sportsmanlike.

Can't see anything wrong with that unless his leg side field was violating the cricketing rules, such as more than 5 fielders on the leg side, or more than 2 players on the leg side behing square.

You can't label a person "unsportsman" simply for bowling yorkers!

alfa_beta said:
Can't see anything wrong with that unless his leg side field was violating the cricketing rules, such as more than 5 fielders on the leg side, or more than 2 players on the leg side behing square.

You can't label a person "unsportsman" simply for bowling yorkers!
Yay, I'm in the clear!

I had a slip, silly point, extra cover, and a mid off.

I feel better now lol

I am new here but have experienced, many such guys ..bowling on one side of the wicket with fielders following the rules isn't an issue. .the guys who piss me off like. .those who exploit wide ball bug. .balling extremely slow bouncers and then saying they are legal. .wtf if they are legal. .is this anyway realistic. .and ruining the whole game.

Ricco_M is a pretty good player . .and does play a intelligent cricket. .and wud definitely like to play him again someday. Lost one and only game though . LOL

I usually record the games while playing online. .and Just today I got hold of another bad guy. His name was SerialKiller123. .and i had whole game recorded just for the sake I thought wud be a good game and worth watching again. .but that guy got bundled for 64 or so in 10 overs. .with damn fair balling and since he knew this score is almost undefendable. .he bowled too wide outside offstump and kept bowling there. .though i cracked him up but it was too frustrating out there.

I will be putting the Video on YouTube soon. .but that guy was real "_____"
I call them Cheaters.

I have lot to say but . .you all might be knowing it.

fs740 said:
yo Ricco_M why are you taking this so seriously? man
i told you i was just having fun with you damn
you're such a child!!!!!
telling everyone about it dammnnn

Sorry mate. .But it was Shear Idiotic whatever u did there. .and you cannot hide it by these quotes u made. .I dont know what fun do u get. .

Users who are viewing this thread