Bangladesh tour of New Zealand (Dec-Jan 2016/17)

Damn Williamson can't get a 100. I wanted him to get the 100. What has happened to Bangladesh?? They were given the luxury of having Guptill and Latham out but the NZ batsmen were too good.

Now Broom and Williamson missed centuries:mad:(

3-0 Banglawash :D

Great batting by Grandhomme :clap:bat:

And Williamson , we all know :c::bat:

What the hell! Munro

Why NZ home matches are not broadcasted in India?
Neo Sports (Nimbus) used to broadcast it but after the NZ - Ind series in 2014 which was Shown by Set India (sitcom) none of the matches has been shown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Cow. What am I seeing ? Well done Bangladesh. Well done.

Shakib and Rahim great work :)

Bangladesh aren't ever on TV here so this is the first I'm seeing them lately but surely Shakib and Muhfiqur need to bat higher in the batting lineup? Great stuff from Bangladesh I hope they bowl just as good.

Just saw the scorecard - what an impressive effort from Bangladesh. I'm really pleased to see they seem to be improving as a team lately. The win over England was fully deserved, and now they're approaching 600 in Wellington? I hope they can keep this progress going - Test cricket needs more teams to keep developing. Great stuff so far.

How do you expect them to be improved if the FTP makes them play all of their series at home? The more they play outside home, the more they'll improve. Expect a surprise or two from them at the CT
A part of my prediction has already come true.

Rahim injured. Kayes injured, what's happening?

I just hope Rahim recovers well. Heard he was taken to hospital after blow on head. No matter what the result is good competitive display by Bangladesh unlike Sri Lanka who are on complete downfall.

Bottomline:

Bangladesh are absolutely crap overseas, and they only play well at home.

Users who are viewing this thread