Bat Listing

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
all bats in create a player you mean but how do i get the bats i made to show up there

how do i replace these and after bat 47 theres a bat 48 with the puma bat Gilly uses and after 48 theres 26 and 2 please help

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
punk sk8r said:
barmy can u explain this to me i took out the AS bat but in create a player its still there but in game its the default one how do i get the default one in my create a player again?
The bat images you see in the Create a Player section of the game are all stored in one .FSH file as Colin has pointed out. So, even if you swap one individual bat for another as you have been you won't see any difference in Create a Player, you'll only see the difference in-game. If you wan't to change what you see in Create a Player then you just have to import the bat image you want over the old one in that .FSH file Colin has mentioned. It's quite simple.

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
so i open this in data pc gob then what do i do and how do i get my bat names in editor v3

karan choudhary

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey wifler well i faced this problem too. to solve it well clear out everything in the in C:/my documents/ea sports/cricket 2005 and then unzip unique faces patch and then go to your root directory of the game and extract the file called faces.?(forgot,maybe .exe or .bat).and then do as the readme says.

Users who are viewing this thread