Unique Face Patch released

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
barmyarmy said:
The next thing to do is to redo all the face packs in the download section so that the faces point to the new names.
I've not had time to do them properly yet I've thrown India together from faces Rahul has made. I'll do it properly later but this will give you correct Indian faces for the moment.

The indian unique faces do not work for me! I still see the ones from the origanal patch in the game!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cricketman93 said:
The indian unique faces do not work for me! I still see the ones from the origanal patch in the game!

Some of the player's faces are not included (for e.g. Zaheer Khan, Ajit Agarkar, Murali Kartik) dont have their faces done (or included!). So you will find the original patch faces for them. Check it out for Kaif, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Sachin, Pathan, Dravid, etc. If even one of them dont have their face, then something is wrong!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cricketman93 said:
yep, Sachin, Sehwag, and Dravid certainly don't have their face.

Something is wrong with your installation!

Did you install the faces.exe patch also? Are you using the 4gb bat pack? if yes, it wont work. You need to overwrite the 4gb bat pack roster if you want to use this face patch! Also did you select the 'planetcricketv1a' roster from "My Cricket->Load->Roster"? You should load it at least once before playing.

It works very well for me. Now faces like Yuvraj and Kaif works well for me!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
saisrini80 said:
Something is wrong with your installation!

Did you install the faces.exe patch also? Are you using the 4gb bat pack? if yes, it wont work. You need to overwrite the 4gb bat pack roster if you want to use this face patch! Also did you select the 'planetcricketv1a' roster from "My Cricket->Load->Roster"? You should load it at least once before playing.

It works very well for me. Now faces like Yuvraj and Kaif works well for me!

So, we can't have the face pack AND the batpack? :(

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
yes, but then not the correct faces. I tried downloading the indian unique face pack on page 1, but it doesn't do anything.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Make sure you install the Indian face pack after the unique face patch. I don't understand why you're having problems. It seems to be working fine for everyone else.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys i have just recognised that the the normal big file name for Inzamam is 68791fd06d99c701a914b08386a81253.big but in the first post of this forum it writes 6f54e6495c67483939359ac3325d6ffd.big - Inzamam which is different can somebody plz tell me why it is like this? :D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
68791fd06d99c701a914b08386a81253.big is generic face 41033 which is the shared face Inzi used before he was given a unique face (6f54e6495c67483939359ac3325d6ffd.big).
What have you downloaded that has Inzi's face as the first one of these because that won't work with the unique face patch.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
so i have to rename his file with this one 6f54e6495c67483939359ac3325d6ffd.big - Inzamam ?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Farrukh_|$B said:
Rohit's downloads faces :D

Ah. They were made pre-bat pack release and I haven't gone through every face made in the download threads and renamed them; only the face packs in the download centre.

prarara

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Make sure you install the Indian face pack after the unique face patch. I don't understand why you're having problems. It seems to be working fine for everyone else.
...except for me as well...

Users who are viewing this thread