Unique Face Patch released

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK, I have now made my own face. (as attached) :)

What do I need to do to put it on a created player/exsisting player + name change?

Cheers.

Attachments

• duffarama.jpg
    duffarama.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 191

sid_19840

International Coach
duffarama said:
OK, I have now made my own face. (as attached) :)

What do I need to do to put it on a created player/exsisting player + name change?

Cheers.

that looks good duff.

Now you have two options

1)Open the roster that contains the player and change player id to face id.
Play in game and check the .big error that is generated.Make a big with that name and import this fsh along with an appropriate hhead.big file.

2)Post the roster so that I do the above :p

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
That looks really scary! Check out the thread in the patch team forum; the process is in there.
Thanks Colin. ;)

sid_19840 said:
that looks good duff.

Now you have two options

1)Open the roster that contains the player and change player id to face id.
Play in game and check the .big error that is generated.Make a big with that name and import this fsh along with an appropriate hhead.big file.

2)Post the roster so that I do the above :p
I'll take the second option. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks Sid. I really appreciate what you are doing.

Attached is the roster with the created player named M.Dufty. If you need to know, I have placed myself in the teams Australia and Victoria.
I think my face that I uploaded shouldn't be in jpg format.

Cheers.

Attachments

• PlanetCricketv1a.zip
    129.3 KB · Views: 33

A_Symonds

School Cricketer
hey guys

i'm new here and i have a query with this face patch. I download it and unzip it and copy it into my cricket 2005 folder but all i have is like 50+ .big files. And all they do is just sit there in the folder. And when i run the game nothing happens. Do i need some sort of program to add them into Cricket 2005, like perhaps a special .big program that imports them into the game or something or is there some other way around this?

any help much appreciated thanks

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
A_Symonds said:
hey guys

i'm new here and i have a query with this face patch. I download it and unzip it and copy it into my cricket 2005 folder but all i have is like 50+ .big files. And all they do is just sit there in the folder. And when i run the game nothing happens. Do i need some sort of program to add them into Cricket 2005, like perhaps a special .big program that imports them into the game or something or is there some other way around this?

You need to load the planetcricketv1a roster. That should do the trick I think.
You can do it from the Cricket 2005 main menu.
As Sid said, it just gives the ability for players to have unique faces. This patch doesn't update/change the faces. You need to download them seperately.

sid_19840

International Coach
A_Symonds said:
hey guys

What exactly do you mean by nothing happens,the patch just gives all the players a unique face,it doesnt contain real faces,that is being worked on atm in the face thread in this forum.

zreh

Club Cricketer
harbajan singh's face looks nothing like him...!!! he doesnt even have a beard. come to think of it, none of the indian players have accurate faces, their just different. Zaheer khan and laxman have the same face!!

very disappointing!

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
For the 50th time: THIS IS NOT A FACE PATCH. It allows for every player to have unique faces rather than shared faces. In other words, once people make faces for individual players, you will be able to download them for that player specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread