Unique Face Patch released

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks like I am the first one who didnt got everything right.

I installed the patch. Every player got their individual faces but I was shocked to see Sehwag using a smasher bat and Sachin using GMNichollas Bat. I am sure I did everything right while installing and tried it three times but with same result.

sid_19840

International Coach
ashu2411 said:
Looks like I am the first one who didnt got everything right.

I installed the patch. Every player got their individual faces but I was shocked to see Sehwag using a smasher bat and Sachin using GMNichollas Bat. I am sure I did everything right while installing and tried it three times but with same result.

The face pack works with two bat-packs ,the 2gb batpack and the 4gb batpack,you need to put the roster in accordingly.Read the instruction's that you receive when you first start the auto-installer.

rickyp

International Coach
cricket 2005 is gonna look better than the real thing soon - who ever was behind this latest piece of gold, thanks!

sid_19840

International Coach
rickyp said:
cricket 2005 is gonna look better than the real thing soon - who ever was behind this latest piece of gold, thanks!

Its good to hear such postive replies from not only you but also all the other people who have thanked us.

Have a look at the readme for the list of credit's.

rickyp

International Coach
will do sid, i stopped playing cricket 2005 about a week after i bought it (i cant even remember how long ago that is, how sad) and have only started playing again now because of holidays, when i stopped i had no patches or anything and now its a completely different game, funny how the 4G bat pack and the face patch are released the day i start playing again

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Ok, the patch is great, but Nathan Bracken is black now! I don't mind the face being off because as you said, this is just the start, but surely he should be the right skin colour?

sid_19840

International Coach
Jarryd said:
Ok, the patch is great, but Nathan Bracken is black now! I don't mind the face being off because as you said, this is just the start, but surely he should be the right skin colour?

Im pretty sure that he's been made white,the most common problem to why this is happening is because the game is running in an older roster.Make sure that you install the roster according to your current batpack and also load it using the My Cricket Option.If the problem persists let us know.Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread