Unique Face Patch released

hindustani

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
845 onboard gcard is crap use a nvidia or ati or a good card that sdupports shaders and hardware T & L onboard cards r good if u dont plan on playing games

viral1991

International Cricketer
Well, I am playing lots of games smoothly with a basic onboard card.

I have to set the graphics low in some games, but I dont care as long as I get smooth gameplay! :)

humtum

School Cricketer
There is some missing in patch! When i install it i dun get a file called FACE.BAT :crying

SOME ONE PLZ HELP!!

humtum

School Cricketer
I did but its not there.. every other file is there but this one is missing!

humtum

School Cricketer
i am not getting it..... the pack just doesn't have the face.bat file..

faraz haider

International Cricketer
ok do one thing more go to Folder options by clicking Tools in the drive where cricket 2005 is installed and click on the VIEW tab and then Show Hidden Files And Folders.

Hope this will work for you or else download it again.

sid_19840

International Coach
I'll try my best.

Open the sfx zip maker and extract all the contents to your c2k5 root directory.

(The xml's and the faces.bat file can now be found in the c2k5 root directory and the readme,the faces.exe,Impbig etc can be found in the data folder)

Now if you have already installed the 4GB batpack before installing this,do nothing.Otherwise run the faces.exe file.Thats about it.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
I'll try my best.

Open the sfx zip maker and extract all the contents to your c2k5 root directory.

(The xml's and the faces.bat file can now be found in the c2k5 root directory and the readme,the faces.exe,Impbig etc can be found in the data folder)

Now if you have already installed the 4GB batpack before installing this,do nothing.Otherwise run the faces.exe file.Thats about it.
I havn't got the 4GB batpack. when I run the faces.exe all it is is the PlanetCricket roster :eek:

Also when I extract the contents to the root directory I get an error about a bats file :eek: :mad :mad

sid_19840

International Coach
Yorkshire_No1 said:
I havn't got the 4GB batpack. when I run the faces.exe all it is is the PlanetCricket roster :eek:

Also when I extract the contents to the root directory I get an error about a bats file :eek: :mad :mad

Interesting.Are you specifying the correct path in there,its supposed to go in your documents folder.

cecilkhan

School Cricketer
having trouble

guys i'm new to this face patch and having some trouble installing it. i install in "C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005" and get a mssg that winow can't find "C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005/data/face.bat" i don't know where to find it. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread