bats(4gb)!(Batpack Released)[Mods please add the batpack to the downloads centre ]

Do you like my bats?

• Total voters
coolshreya!!! said:
hey honeydo the real ones r already made n we thought we would go fer sumthing new.that gives ur brain sum gud creative work to do!!!!
so we r going fer innovative bats.wut u think?

wel i fink that u shud speek properly first!

Your bats aren't that imaginative and creative, they're using pictures and logos which you didn't make. Perhaps you could make your own bat designs from scratch.

Harrypotter_fan said:
whats family guy???
everton bat added

everton

Absolutley Brilliant Mate!!!! I didn't think you would make them, but these are class mate! Reps for you!

*Eagerly awaits Family Guy bat*

coolshreya!!! said:
hey honeydo the real ones r already made n we thought we would go fer sumthing new.that gives ur brain sum gud creative work to do!!!!
so we r going fer innovative bats.wut u think?
Ok i am a bit confused here.. lets make this clear. So Harrypotter_fan made these bats and you are coolshreya!!!, or are you two the same person? because you are saying "WE" in your posts.. :confused:member.php?u=16536member.php?u=16536

Well he forgot his password for this ID : Shreyasbasarge .. so he made a new ID : Harrypotter_fan... and this guy coolshreya!!! is sayign WE for Harrypotter_fan..

Did you understand?

well i and harry potter fan r together making them we r 2 different persons!!!
just we r working together n harry potter fan is posting them n not me thats it?
hope this clears all confusion!!!

Requests!

U are welcome to post requests.. :cheers :cheers
>family guy bat added(not shown)

some new ones

Attachments

• TT.jpg
    TT.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Please show screeny of the Family Guy bat!! This isn't strictly 'fantasy', but could you make a Woodworm bat with a blue theme? i.e, where the Woodworm Flame is yellow, could you make it blue?

evertonfan said:
Please show screeny of the Family Guy bat!! This isn't strictly 'fantasy', but could you make a Woodworm bat with a blue theme? i.e, where the Woodworm Flame is yellow, could you make it blue?

family guy bat pic will be posted tomorrow
here is woodworm blue(included in the batpack as blue theme is fantasy) :cheers

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 67
hey shery did u change ur user name

P:S: Do u wanna meet Emma Watson lol (******)

Users who are viewing this thread