bats(4gb)!(Batpack Released)[Mods please add the batpack to the downloads centre ]

Do you like my bats?

• Total voters
see , i learned this from sid.
since i am also a bat maker, some advice.

If noone is posting replies, take it in a positive manner. many people are just happy downloading the bats. the kind of bats you are making are great. Dont expect replies to come, they will come when they should. See, i have crweated about 70 - 80 bats, and now my thread has started getting good response. Be happy that you thread has already reached the 6 th page and 80+ posts. Mine took ages to do so.

If you need anymore help, tell me. Becuase i am also a batmaker.

Great bats by the way.

And if you are getting big enough images, why dont you try 4gb bats?

Harrypotter_fan said:
will release it tomorrow.

so shud i stop making bats.(if nobody likes them) :(sad
if so then i will release the created ones(10-12)tomorrow.
and start making real bats or something else.

Keep up with the fantasy bats mate, it's a fresh concept which isn't done anywhere else on this forum! If your looking to widen your approach then maybe you could make fantasy kits too!

:clap :clap Great work so far mate! :cheers

bakshikshitiz said:
see , i learned this from sid.
since i am also a bat maker, some advice.

If noone is posting replies, take it in a positive manner. many people are just happy downloading the bats. the kind of bats you are making are great. Dont expect replies to come, they will come when they should. See, i have crweated about 70 - 80 bats, and now my thread has started getting good response. Be happy that you thread has already reached the 6 th page and 80+ posts. Mine took ages to do so.

If you need anymore help, tell me. Becuase i am also a batmaker.

Great bats by the way.

And if you are getting big enough images, why dont you try 4gb bats?

thank u bakshikshitiz :) , mine are 2gb.i'm not getting big enough pics for 4gb and the size becomes greater.

here is the pc bat dedicated to evertonfan :cheers

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 79
Harrypotter_fan said:
thank u bakshikshitiz :) , mine are 2gb.i'm not getting big enough pics for 4gb and the size becomes greater.

here is the pc bat dedicated to evertonfan :cheers

Brilliant mate!! Can't wait for the pack to be released! Any progress on that Nike one I asked for?

my own batpack

i'm not working with coolshreya!!! :noway because of an arguement.
i'll not use her bats.all posted till now r mine except one with a car on the front

Harrypotter_fan said:
Now its alright we have patched it up. we will together do the batpck
now :cheers

Good i'm looking forward to the release! Do you want any more fantasy bat ideas? If so just say so, and I will request more.

If you guys are such big fans of Emma Watson,you may as well start a thread on here rather than talking about her in here.Any more posts with such unrelated chat shall be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread