Battings tips for HARD mode

hposter2000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can we use this thread for sharing tips on how to play certain shots, which shots are productive,etc.?

I am no expert, but I'll give some tips that worked for me.

1. Let's say you've faced a few balls and need to slog (early in ODI, for example): If the ball is overpitched on the leg, move a bit towards the leg and get in line, play frontfoot 6hit on-drive. If no long-on fielder, usually 4 and sometimes 6. Works nice on pacers.

2. ball pitched outside off, short of good length: If no cover fielder, play backfoot cover drive. If cover exists, but no thirdman, play backfoot cut. usually four, if you beat the close-in field.

3. Full overside off: Move to the leg and play frontfoot cover drive early.

if the ball is in line with the batsmans pad and is pitched about a good length just SHIFT + A + LEFT ARROW
usually a six

not really a tip but i try to play like the player would in real life! For example macrus trescothick loves hit cuts, michael vaughan often plays attractive cover drives, nasser hussain picking up ones and two's and freddie flintoff gettting a couple of 6's in his innings! Oh and Vikram Solanki with some play amd miss'es

Mostly in matches with harder opponents u cant hit the big shots on the onside od off side as there is always a fielder i the deep to catch, just try playing straight....thats the best way-they bring a fielder there u cant really hit out then

Users who are viewing this thread