Battle for Middle Earth and Rome:Total War

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone play these games.Or for that matter,does anyone here play strategy games? And if you do,we could play online :)

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Battle for middle earth is fun, I am playing it right now. I have also played Starcraft, Warcraft, Age of Empire - all the editions of it (I, II, Age of Mythology, Titans expansion etc.). I did try the online matchplay once but didnt like it too much but thats maybe because within 5 minutes of starting the match the other guy somehow had assembled a massive army... I think he cheated lol...

anyways, it probably would be too difficult for me to find the time for an online matchup right now... but we can talk about the games!

gold639

International Coach
Cool so u play RTS's too :)

Even I dont have time to play a match right now...maybe in the summer hols I can play U :)

Prakash

Executive member
I am a fan of age series(AOC, AOT), usually would play with my cousin on LAN. Didn't like warcraft too much though. I am glad that they finally announced Age Of Empires 3 :)

gold639

International Coach
Yeah I heard its gonna be called THE AGE OF DISCOVERY...it will be in the 17th century.

Prakash

Executive member
I am not sure about Age of Discovery, they officially announced it as Age of Empires III or maybe later they would say as Age of Discovery. Btw did you had a look at the screenshot they look awesome.

gold639

International Coach
So do you guys play online?We could play AOM,or BFME or R:TW....

Users who are viewing this thread