Battrick International League (Win 3 Months Membership)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket_guru

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Put your name down here if you would like to join. This is a 32 player tournament or could be reduced to 16 or 8 players depending on how many players sign up.

There will be a prize for the winner of the competition (3 Months Membership).

Each group will include 4 teams and each team will play every team in their group twice, once at home and once away. Top two teams of each group will qualify for the knock-out stages.

The competition will be starting on the 20th July 2008.

Signed Up:
1) Rikker - Suggy's Demons!
2) widdows2000 - My XI
3) ZoraxDoom (Waiting for further details)
4) Zain - Assassins

Please provide me with following details if you would like to join:

Battrick Username:
Battrick Team Name:

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Your in competition with this and I think PC members will show there loyalty to that over a competition being run by a new guy. Maybe you could merge?

cricket_guru

School Cricketer
Well yeah I'm new here - but I have been playing battrick for about 2 years now so I know how every thing works. I am also throwing in 3 months membership for the winner to make it more interesting.

Last edited:

zainawan89

International Cricketer
making another competition is not good i think...
maybe u should talk to organizers of PC champions league and merge ur competition with it...
thr r lots of team already signed up for this...
and i like this 3 months membership idea it will encourage a lot of more ppl to join.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Its not a comp which will take place on this site... he has advertised it everywhere.

What teams have signed up so far and do you have a website or anything? Also what format will it be

Why is it so early, only newbie teams should be out of the cup right now

cricket_guru

School Cricketer
yes, i do have a site set up but I'm still working on it. If you would like to check it out, *link removed* is the website

If anyone would like to make any suggestions, please let me know, such as adding any extra sub-forum and so on.

No, this is not only for newbie teams, there are many teams that have been playing for more 3 or 4 seasons that have already been knocked out of the cup. I will be more than happy to put the tournament on hold, if people that are still in cup interested in joining.

Again, if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

cricket_guru

School Cricketer
I have decided that the competition will now start on the 20th July 2008. Can people that are interested, please put there names down.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I'm sorry but in the interest of our own forum based league the organisers will not accept any sign-up threads on this forum. Thus this thread will be closed, please do understand that it's not because we don't like you, its just that you mentioned you already have a forum/site set-up and you should be able to get your administrative side of things done there.

We don't mind advertising of other competitions but please understand that we won't allow sign-ups to be taken on this forum for off-site competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread