Battrick League!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice, but I can't help. Still aiming for that pure West Indian squad...

Besides, they are all crap. Wouldn't even make my third XI, and I have only 18 players! :mad:

Speaking about selling players, I have three up for sale too:

Dougie Bates - 17 yo, BT Rating=2,535
Opening Price: $0

Mitchell Bryant - 23 yo, BT Rating=3,574
Opening Price: $0

Julian Jackman - 28 yo, BT Rating=3,041
Opening Price: $10,000

Hurry up and bid now! :)

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone want Wajihulla? Selling for 700,000.. Had 50 wickets in 11 games!

Whenever Briggs gets off his arse and does it for us the new league will start :p

Bilal91

International Coach
How does the new youth system work anyone???

And i got a player up for grab.... Lional Biyatris... Comptent Wicket Keeping...

Bilal91

International Coach
Still don't understand it... can anyone explain it in easy words please...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ok.
Now, when you invest into the academy, you are in a way "buying" Intensive Net Sessions (ITS). 1 ITS per $2,000.

Now, when you promote a player, you can also select his age. You can give older players more ITS's. The age along with the quality of the building(which can be improved by ordering repairs) affects the number of ITS's you can assign.

Now, due to this, the quality of the average Youth Pull has dropped. They are now mainly worthless in most skills, and might be decent in some others. before you promote a player, you can selecet how many ITS's you want to give them. You can get 10 ITS's per week maximum, and you can save them for later use. After assigning ITS's, you promote the player, and see the results of the training and their natural talent.

Hope that clears it up.

Briggsey

International Coach
Im going to start a new thread shortly for the new Battrick league because I think this one has become a bit cluttered so everyone who wants to take part can sign up there when I create the thread (about an hour or two as I have a lecture in 5 mins)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Briggsey said:
Im going to start a new thread shortly for the new Battrick league because I think this one has become a bit cluttered so everyone who wants to take part can sign up there when I create the thread (about an hour or two as I have a lecture in 5 mins)

Its almost over 2 games togo..

Briggsey

International Coach
Pak_cricketer said:
Its almost over 2 games togo..
Yeah but I need to set everything up and get everything organised beforehand or else it wont start for a long time, hence why I think it would be better to start now.

Bilal91

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
Ok.
Now, when you invest into the academy, you are in a way "buying" Intensive Net Sessions (ITS). 1 ITS per $2,000.

Now, when you promote a player, you can also select his age. You can give older players more ITS's. The age along with the quality of the building(which can be improved by ordering repairs) affects the number of ITS's you can assign.

Now, due to this, the quality of the average Youth Pull has dropped. They are now mainly worthless in most skills, and might be decent in some others. before you promote a player, you can selecet how many ITS's you want to give them. You can get 10 ITS's per week maximum, and you can save them for later use. After assigning ITS's, you promote the player, and see the results of the training and their natural talent.

Hope that clears it up.

Thanks mate...

Users who are viewing this thread