Be on the PlanetCricket team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that we can add kit items and accessories and also slightly tweak things before release? IRL I wear glasses and it'd be nice to have them in game; plus generally I've always found that I need to adjust things when adding them to still make sure that its realistic...
Yep - but so the linkable player can be put on disk I'll need to have the squad finalised soon.

@MattW will the PCPL players be on disk? Sadly my laptop doesn't meet the minimum requirement to run this Academy.

This is my entry. It's not my problem if you become blind after seeing this. Yes, I am unibrow. I just hope glasses can be added in the next update

qqq.png

when we get to know who is d winner?

:facepalm:facepalm:noway:noway dam it my laptop wont support accadamy so cant create DBC17 players until release

Here is my entry, would love to be on the team! Name - Oliver Ryan
20160703124209_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Heres my entry for planet cricket team

Name : Dhaval Modi

upload_2016-7-3_14-1-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-3_14-1-13.png
    upload_2016-7-3_14-1-13.png
    80 KB · Views: 143
I had an issue with me accidentally changing the race of my guy and losing everything; so I had to rush this a bit. Not entirely happy; when yous add stuff like glasses I'll do some tweaking to it

Bppgyr6.jpg

I had an issue with me accidentally changing the race of my guy and losing everything; so I had to rush this a bit. Not entirely happy; when yous add stuff like glasses I'll do some tweaking to it
Although you're past it now, you can undo any ethnicity change by pressing undo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread