Beach Cricket Cricsim (BCC) [Beta Trial V2] V0.0.0.2|Beach Dimensions Added.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beach Cricket Cricsim (BCC)

attachment.php

How To Install:
  • Extract the RAR/ZIP.
  • Click on "setup" and let the installer do the work for you.

Rules:

The rules are simple. Each team gets 5 Overs to bat. The 2 Batsman bat out for the five overs. First batsman bats for the first 3 Overs and the Second one for the next two. If the batsman gets out, he continues to play, but one run is deducted on getting so. A batsman completes his batting quota.

The sim asks for entering a random number before the simming match. That is ver important for the final match's outcome.

The rules are simple. Enjoy!

Additions in Beta Trial V2 (0.0.0.2):

• Engine Updated
  • Beach Dimension System added for better output

I wished to add Pitch Types, but how can we have different pitches for Beach Cricket :p. That's the reason I opted for Beach Dimensions!

Screenshots:

beachcricketmatch201002.png

beachcricketmatch201002o.png

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 431
  • BCC [Beta Trial V2] V0.0.0.2.rar
    539.3 KB · Views: 80
  • BCC [Beta Trial V2] V0.0.0.2.zip
    574.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Yaah,I can see Abhishek in the new form great sim nothing bad about it ,its awesome wanted to add reps but have to spread some.:doh

Yaah,I can see Abhishek in the new form great sim nothing bad about it ,its awesome wanted to add reps but have to spread some.:doh

Thanks.
I don't need reps, instead, I'd love to see it being used in a league. :)

Anyways, I tried to make the sim look attractive by adding some bright colors with a background. Hope that is looking nice as well. ;)

Again, I'd say the same I said in Binnu's thread. Why this in the PCCS forum?

I didn't know that you used Sohum's source and simply released it here as you did so. :p
Anyways, mods, please move it to the appropriate forum.

I didn't know that you used Sohum's source and simply released it here as you did so. :p
Anyways, mods, please move it to the appropriate forum.
Open the eyes, I said it was derived from sohum's sim. :facepalm Basically means I took the simulation engine ideas from his sim, and have given him credit for that various times.

BTW Yudi, I just tried your sim and it's a neat little thing. I'm gonna try set up a league with my mates and we'll see how that turns out. Keep it up.

Haha. Do you honestly think no one would notice. What a douche!

BTW Yudi, I just tried your sim and it's a neat little thing. I'm gonna try set up a league with my mates and we'll see how that turns out. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot mate. I hope that you start a league soon. :)

I tried this sim,Yudi and have to say its quite enjoying playing Beach Cricket. Sim background looks wonderful and i didn't found any bugs in this one another good sim Yudi,KIU!

I tried this sim,Yudi and have to say its quite enjoying playing Beach Cricket. Sim background looks wonderful and i didn't found any bugs in this one another good sim Yudi,KIU!

Thanks.
I'll probably adding some more things in it like the simulator can select from a list of:

Normal Simulation
High Scoring Match
Low Scoring Match
etc. :)

Beach Cricket Cricsim [Beta Trial V2] V 0.0.0.2:

Changes:
  • Engine Updated
  • Beach Dimension System added for better output

I wished to add Pitch Types, but how can we have different pitches for Beach Cricket :p. That's the reason I opted for Beach Dimensions!

Screenshots:

beachcricketmatch201002.png

beachcricketmatch201002o.png

DOWNLOAD LINK
(Also attached on the INDEX Post)

Users who are viewing this thread