Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sanath Jayasuriya

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah.I hope d.bravo will play for the windies after the contract row is settled

I think on that list Andrew Flintoff is definetly the best.All the others are good at one thing and ok at the other but he's brilliant at both.

All 3 actually. First moment i can remember of Flintoff is when he had a direct hit from a throw on the boundary at old trafford for lancashire. :p

Andrew Flintoff. NO questions, this guy is an explosive batsman, and hes only getting better. Im a huge fan of his bowling, and he bowls extremely well, gets crucial wickets at the right time. Irfan Pathan, is an up and comming allrounder. His batting is still not polished, but he's only 20, and has a long time to get better. He's allready India's best pace bowler, and as time passes, he'll only get better...but at the moment, no allrounder can bowl half as well as flintoff (except for pathan maybe) but flintoff is a much better batsman.

At the moment, flintoff is the best allrounder

Sureshot said:
Nice to hear such high praise from a non England supporter.

Well, its true, Flintoff is first class at batting and bowling. No other person on that list is near the top in both categories. You can't say enough about this guy...Now if only he immigrated to India, and played for them ;) :D :D

Sureshot said:
And Kallis isn't? Kallis' bowling is really poor.

i agree that kallis isn't that good in bowling. But Kallis is a better batsman than flintoff. Looking at the 2nd Ashes test , i would say flintoff has improved a lot both as a bowler and as batsman. Finally, it has to be Kallis.......hmm....no flintoff.....no.......both are equally good. ;)

kalyan said:
i agree that kallis isn't that good in bowling. But Kallis is a better batsman than flintoff. Looking at the 2nd Ashes test , i would say flintoff has improved a lot both as a bowler and as batsman. Finally, it has to be Kallis.......hmm....no flintoff.....no.......both are equally good. ;)

kallis bats alot slower than Flintoff, yes he has a better average, and usually will score a few more runs than flintoff, but Flintoff's bowling is far more superior.
Flintoff is almost as good as Kallis at batting, but it 100 times better at bowling.

Therefore Flintoff is a better allrounder

yesterday, oh you're down under :D

I debate whether Kallis is an all rounder tbh.

Flintoff would make any team in the world, just by his batting alone, even if he had never bowled a ball in his life, he would still make any team, just on his batting alone. Its the same for his bowling. Flintoff, would make any team in the world, just by him bowling. Even If he batted like a club tail ender, his bowling would give him a place on any team.

You can't say that about any other player in the world right now!
That's why Flintoff is such a dominant player, and By far is the best all-rounder!

zreh said:
Flintoff would make any team in the world, just by his batting alone, even if he had never bowled a ball in his life, he would still make any team, just on his batting alone. Its the same for his bowling. Flintoff, would make any team in the world, just by him bowling. Even If he batted like a club tail ender, his bowling would give him a place on any team.
I would agree with that:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread