Best captain

R

ricky123

B) is he the same player who used body language against don bradman

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You're only about 50 years out with the captain.

And most people use body language, even those who don't play cricket :D I assume you're referring to Bodyline, which was a tatic of Douglas Jardine.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 20 2004, 12:15 AM
You're only about 50 years out with the captain.

And most people use body language, even those who don't play cricket :D I assume you're referring to Bodyline, which was a tatic of Douglas Jardine.
B) oh sorry ,ur right .

J

Jobe_Watson

W.....Wa...Waugh has shown great captaincy/leadership skills but i wouldn't classify him as the best!

F

FishBowlMan

Dermot Reeve was arguably the greatest captain England never had! His leadership & tactics at Warwickshire were superb. He would have had to have had a "Brearley" role though picked more for his captaincy skills than true cricketing performance

D

drops

no one can go past stephen fleming as the best captain in the world right now

D

deadduck

Originally posted by drops@Mar 2 2004, 05:37 PM
no one can go past stephen fleming as the best captain in the world right now
tactically he is superior to every other captain. It's a pity his team can't get it together often enough to be world-beaters. As the pakistan and south africa odi series show they are a very good team.

M

Maestro

Fleming as Current best and Steve Waugh as All Time Great.

They say he studied for at least a year on field placings. (Exaggeration)

I know he did for a long time though. Steve Waugh.

D

deadduck

Fleming admits he learned a lot from Steve Waugh, and used it against him in the VB series where we thrashed the aussies.

D

dean_mag

Steve waugh
He s really good. I am prettu sure he studied field placings fr a year. I think Simon from the cricket show said.

S

siddyjain

of the present bunch fleming and heath streak r the best captains and all time r hansie cronje and clive loyd (spelling?)

Paddydeman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
With out any doubt Stephen Fleming is the no. 1 captain currently and after that i think Ricky Ponting and Ganguly comes.

Users who are viewing this thread