Best catches you have ever seen?

mark waugh has taken some great catches that he makes look so easy, also andrew symonds and ponting.

bharat said:
Most of Mohammad Kaif's catches.He's currently the best fielder in the world.
That's a close call ; there's plenty of competition, not least Paul Collingwood, who many pundits reckon is the best at backward point since Jonty.

herschelle gibbs catch of some west indian player back in 2004 when west indies toured south africa, it was in a one day match

ntini was bowler and gibbs took a cracker of a catch

Brian Lara's catch in the final of the champions trophy to dismiss Flintoff was stunning...

anyone see the matthew sinclair catch in the chapple hadlee trophy match at Telstra Dome. That was one simply amazing catch. Was reminiscent to the McGrath catch at Adelaide but probably more difficult because it looked like he wasnt going to reach it.

Yeah, i saw it on the replay that they showed, because i flicked on to another channel on cable! :(

the ones that stick to my mind are

Yuvraj Singh`s 2 catchs to dismiss Rhodes and Smith in the ICC Champ Trophy 2002 semifinals .
Yuvraj`s catch to dismiss M.Rafiqu recently , I`ll try and post a picture of it if I can .
Adam Bacher`s blinder in the outfield to dismiss Sachin .
Mcgrath`s catch in the Adelaide test vs England .
Lara`s catch to dismiss flintoff
Kaif`s running outfield catch .
Kapil Dev`s catch in world cup 83 finals .
Most of Jhonty`s diving efforts !

well most of you have never seen it, and never will but, it was at the first 20/20 in australia between wa and vic and a vic batter played a shot to midoff and shaun marsh did a huge dive and caught it 1mm off the ground. great catch

Jonty Rhodes v. England, at The Oval, in the '99 World Cup.

Jumped up, palmed it in the air, caught it on the way down, stunning. Any other fielder and Robert Croft would've had a 4!

Yea Lara's catch was the greatest I've seen so far to dismiss Andy in the ICC Finals!

Jonty Rhodes v. England, at The Oval, in the '99 World Cup.

Jumped up, palmed it in the air, caught it on the way down, stunning. Any other fielder and Robert Croft would've had a 4!

BY STEVIE

Yes, that one! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread