Best Cricket Game

B

benburch2001

Which is your favorite cricket game (Not Including c2004) out of: Cricket 97, Cricket 97 Ashes Edition, CWC'99, BLC/SWC'99, Cricket 2000, Cricket 2002. My favorite is cricket 2002 and I own BLC99, Cricket 2000 and Cricket 2002. Post your favorite here.

How is BLC better than cricket 2002? 97 and 2000 are garbage but 2002 i think is the best.

Well, i suppose 97 is OK - not in the same league as BLC and cricket 2002. but i still maintain that 2002 is the best. Better graphics, gameplay, players, tournaments - everything than BLC99.

Why are so many people hooked on blc? Its a great game and all, i got many hours of enjoyment from it. But once you see the bright lights on c2002 how can you look back? What does blc have that c2002 doesnt?

Best Cricket game - Graham Gooch's cricket for the Amiga. His camp moustache and impossibility of a batsmen getting anywhere near 100 was just great.

Oh yes i forgot some of the older games:- Brian Lara Cricket for SEGA, Allan Border Cricket for DOS and a couple more.

How come C2002 is rated so highly? How can a game where everyone has exactly the same batting attributes be any good? Imagine that kind of thing in a footie game :o

I would also say BLC. Nothing has come up to that mark yet. c2002 had too many bugs in it. Hopefullly c2004 is better.

Cricket 2002 - If cricket 2004 was available id say 2004 - because the gameplay blows any of these other games away easily.

BLC?? you cant be serious whoever said this!! cricket 2002 is far superiour :D - you just have to look at the develepors - i know EA arent the greatest - but look at the franchises they own - NBA, NHL, FIFA, RUGBY, CRICKET, TIGER WOODS, also look at EAgames - 007, MEDAL OF HONOUR, NEED FOR SPEED and lots more - what do codemasters have apart from a snooker game and Club football??

Cricket 2002 by FAAAAAAAAAAAAR. I am one of the biggest Cricket fans and I own all the Cricket games there are for PC.

And Cricket 2002 by far would be the best. Unless u count all the management games as well. I wud have chosen ICC 2002. Coz even tho u dont play it, theres stat tracking and stuff and also very realistic even tho the graphics could be improved.

So i go for Cricket 2002 and then ICC 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread