Best Cricket Game

Y everyone is going for cricket 2002. i think cricket 2002 is the poohest game i ever seen.

The only edge BLC has over c2002 is less bugs. More time put into correcting bugs in c2002 would be great.

BLC/ Shane Warne Cricket was very good.....cricket 2002 had their features plus more (and mroe bugs lol) and better graphics

c2k4 is awesome except for bugs

cricket 97 was kool i was hooked on it

it had lots of lil things that more recent games didnt have (team/player editor and creator), manual appeals etc

Ahh. I remember a cricket game on the SNES called Super International Cricket. It had manual appeals to.

Note in the first post i said excluding c2004.

i get this feeling that Criket 2004 is based heavily on BLC (and little bit on cricket 2002).I say so because after seeeing videos posted by Sohail,one can easily figure out that the batsmen play the shots exactly as they did in BLC.I m referring to the latest video, where the batsman hits (or tries to) straight down the ground.

i got to play it again...finally...well as i see it right now cricket 2004 is me fav but i am cricket nut i jump from one game to another...i have blc, cric 2002, icc 2002, c97, cric 2000 all installed on me cpu and play them here and there...but mianly play blc and c2k2 the most obviously...not to forget i have c2k4 on me cpu too evne though it dont work but i hope one day it work

well as someone who has most of the cricket games ever released ( Even way back to the spectrum computer days in the 1980`s i would say that the game i played the most was graham gooch`s world class cricket (original lara game)...

I like SWC/BL/c2k2 as well...

Bu no one seem`s to have mentioned the international cricket captain series ( although that was more management)

WORST GAME EVER...EA world cup `99 :angry: :angry: :angry:

My most played game is Allan Border's Cricket... thtz all I had back in 1996 I was so happy lol I played it for over 2 years I never knew there was a Cricket 97 or any other games except a BLC (arcade version)

But when I learned there were other games I pleaded my dad to buy me C2K ,, I played it 4 over 6 months n then I didn play any Cricket ... I tried gettin back 2 ABC but didn work ..

I got c2k2 eventuallly in Jan 2003 ... n now I have c2k4

so thtz my Cricket story

So my answer is Allan Borders Cricket ... no bugs n the gfx werent horrible ... n a better player editor than C2k n C2k2

life was so good when I played tht game

cept the gfx but pretty impressive for DOS

I got Allan Border Cricket a while ago too and loved it. Then i got cricket 2000 which is just garbage ( Good Graphics, bad Gameplay ) and only played it for a few months. Now i have c2002 and absolutly love it!

I've played alot of these games and my favourate would have to be SWC for the Sega

BLC I thought was the best, It was also the most stable... I've seemed to have got rid of that game freeze between 15 - 25 overs (depending on screen resolution) in C2K2 by installing nVidia's new 53.XX drivers so if C2K4 gives me probs then I'll go back to that....

I do quite like C2K2 too but until last Friday I did'nt really spend a great deal of time on it.

It may interest some of you that all the Cricket games from Graham Gooch on the Amiga (which was notorious for bugs) to C2K4 are actually
done by the same producer ;D:

Steve.

Well if we are discounting c2k4, then for me it was BLC after the modifications.

It didn't have the best graphics for sure but it had things like

rain
bowler cam (which I loved)
Correct line ups in 2nd innings of a test
Good cpu running

By the end you could have proper 50 over ODI's and tests would often last 4-5 days with good default fields

To me c2k4, is the true follow up to BLC, not c2k2. Just got to fix those nasty bugs

Users who are viewing this thread