best graphics card?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
i dunno, who he is :P

But i think that he means that " You cant mess with the 8800GTX in SLI mode " :p

I know, but why would he tell me that, all i said is im waiting for the next gen card form ati. :onpc

The_gas said:
I know, but why would he tell me that, all i said is im waiting for the next gen card form ati. :onpc

U r not happy with X1950 ;)

The_gas said:
Im happy, but greedy. :p

Really you are very much :D i m planning to buy XFX 7600 Extreme ,cant spend so much for X9150 :crying

The_gas said:
I have heard rumours that he wants to upgrade to an Ati product, could just be speculation though. :onpc

LOLLLLZ!!!!11one

Nah I'm happy with my 7600GT. Only bought it a few months back - got to give it a fair run.

how do people here rate he nvida 7900GS (512MB) im not a seriouse gamer but do play a few of the latest games if there is an ATI varient for this card avalible is it better, and which ones cheaper?

player786 said:
how do people here rate he nvida 7900GS (512MB) im not a seriouse gamer but do play a few of the latest games if there is an ATI varient for this card avalible is it better, and which ones cheaper?

Nvidia is cheaper than ATi

I think it is Nvidia which performs better ! I heard that the latest 8800 GTX released by Nvidia has blistering performance than other graphics cards.

player786 said:
Any of the 79xx series is a beast for casual gamers, especially if you don't have a huge screen that needs massive resolution.

angryangy said:
Any of the 79xx series is a beast for casual gamers, especially if you don't have a huge screen that needs massive resolution.

but what about on a 19inch widescreen?

player786 said:

nVIDIA Cards are better. I have a 7900GS Go in my laptop and it runs games @ 1920x1200 with an average FPS 100+. Desktops could be higher depending on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread